[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

Heya  Walkers.

First of all  a HUGE HUGE thx ZoOoOm & sltbnjr & AdlerBR and co.  ;)

Second.. yes, i got problem as usually happens when I want something very much.

I'm playing on Dragon-Network. I'm following the steps you posted but I'm stuck  at L2asrv.

My anti-vir freeware AVG, shows me  a Trojan Backdoor Horse on this file (L2arsv,from link you posted), well i also tried to deactivate anti-virus software and then open the file, but..crap, i get  a  message  ''...you are not authorized to open this file....''(something like that, because my windowsXP are in German) even before and after i deactivated anti-virus.  So I'm asking for help .  Why do i get this window message, and why is there a Trojan Horse ??

Third....Every answer is welcomed  :)                                      Greetings from sunny Greece ... 8)

well...i dunno why AV's getting l2asrv as a trojan..but i tried over 5 different arv's each from different site..and am getting the same..if anyone has a clean version of l2asrv 0.51 please..upload it or pm me with link

as for not authorized issue..are you on adminstrator account?i can't really think of other reasons..

well...i dunno why AV's getting l2asrv as a trojan..but i tried over 5 different arv's each from

as for not authorized issue..are you on adminstrator account?i can't really think of other reasons..

I've downloaded 3-4 L2asrv 0.51v also , but everytime there is a trojan,...well i can think that the trojan is nessesary to Bypass Gameguard,dunno anyway. but i see that no1 has the same problem (exept 1 ,page 15)  ...This makes me feel very unlucky, hell i'm the only one with this problem .

And, i cant understand the meaning of ''.. administrator acc...''  i'm new in forum :)

what a shame that L2asrv is nessesary to follow your guide

tip from me, if you want to open another client (l2 client) after logging in the walkers, just close proxifier, the walkers will remain connected and you'll be able to login with normal L2

I've downloaded 3-4 L2asrv 0.51v also , but everytime there is a trojan,...well i can think that the trojan is nessesary to Bypass Gameguard,dunno anyway. but i see that no1 has the same problem (exept 1 ,page 15)  ...This makes me feel very unlucky, hell i'm the only one with this problem .

And, i cant understand the meaning of ''.. administrator acc...''  i'm new in forum :)

what a shame that L2asrv is nessesary to follow your guide

nope your not the only one with that problem..i even got it..and i use kaspersky AV ,its not a trojan i think..just..the antivirus recognise it as a virus cuz it crack the walker verification ,but still..use at your own responsibility ,and if you got a clean one to upload ..be my guest :)

Error! No remote connection is waiting

Zoom can u tell me why im getting that error in l2fork  all the time ??

well..as i said before..you have to be a little..fast when your logging in..it takes like 10 seconds..if you didn't login in that time the server will time out...just be a little faster at the login process (alt+tab to walker ;))

Hi i have problem ,im botting since few days ... and everything was OK. But now after 3-10 min im getting disconected .. thats weird i guess that they done sth ? i get error on l2 fork that connection was disconnected by host .. i will paste that message in few mins .... reply please , thanks

thats the message :

19:39:12 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Istniejące połączenie zostało gwałtownie zamknięte przez zdalnego hosta.

19:39:12 - Removed a gameconnection

19:39:12 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Operacja blokująca została przerwana przez wywołanie funkcji WSACancelBlockingCall.

(sry have polish windows :))

Ok i did everything but my walker 10.7.4 can't start it says tat there was error and it should be terminated.... and then little warning "l2walker not found". I've tried with my 10.6.4 walker with patcher and it worked but i coulnt see skills and my stats was fake cuz its walker for c4. I've also tried 10.7.1 but i think that token doesn't work with this .... Have you any idea ??? W8 for answer :/

nope your not the only one with that problem..i even got it..and i use kaspersky AV ,its not a trojan i think..just..the antivirus recognise it as a virus cuz it crack the walker verification ,but still..use at your own responsibility ,and if you got a clean one to upload ..be my guest :)

Well.. how can you run walker-guide? even if you got the same problem as I have? tell me how you run it,and I'll do the same 

@kohegen its kinda of a random error...just close l2fork and all the things that is opened..and start over..should work fine after that

@jelen i can't really tell you a fix....i have the same shit my self...used it for a while and couldn't use it after i reinstalled windows <.> ,and we'r not alone on this..many ppl has problems running that walker but ah well..dun really know a fix sorry.