Romeo PT2.

Katherine

No, seriously. Rosalie saw him and showed me, I didn't believe her

yes he got unbanned on 1st of April just for joke, he immidiatly got banned again after that

Idk why some ppl cover him.

Justice and Maxtor are so bad at all. Instead of permament ban, gave him VIP status,so funny.

Idk about his ban or noone else,but ppl here scamming each other and you do a fking sh1t about it.

Thats why maxcheater's reputation is bad as fked atall,cuz BEFORE THEY WERE REAL MODS.

Justice and Maxtor are so bad at all. Instead of permament ban, gave him VIP status,so funny.

Idk about his ban or noone else,but ppl here scamming each other and you do a fking sh1t about it.

Thats why maxcheater's reputation is bad as fked atall,cuz BEFORE THEY WERE REAL MODS.

Get real

Speak about yourself . And do not dare to post my name if you don't have proofs ! Maxtor gave VIP status and he took it back . And as I said before I won't ban his bot accounts like it or not . Mods are free to lock his topics without a reason .

Locked .