hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

for mojsezs123: same files as WFR we are using , l2p based .

for quad: well on astaroth we had +15 from a guy that always saying he leave server and he was putting enchants in his weapons and he made +15 what to do to make rates 30% to avoid overenchants? i never gave out items over +6 and items OUT of the donation list, please dont compare me with mouse -  i reopen with my real name to prove my skills and my efforts

PS: no comment for majenta moon screenshots our server sources there was backdoored like hell i dont make discussion for this

LOL bullshits !!!! What about man where is pay for machine and etc and him is players on majenta-moon  same who is pay for all and u are give him free items ? have players with preference or what ?

Raid Boss Slayers Event

Raid Boss Longhorn Astaroth will be spawned once per day during the prime time on a different place daily, additional information about his location will be on announcement

Custom Droplist includes Moirai/Vesper Armors, S80 Weapon/Vesper Weapon on low chance, EAS/EWS,BEAS/BEWS, Festival Adena, Event Medals & Glitterings Medals, and Giants Codex and Mastery.

You need to gather your party or alone and just hit the raid till he dies it dies!

You will find various enemies there that will want to kill it as well, so you have to fight with them probably.

Last hit can get the drops,though if you have party and it is random , all party have chance for them!

Many frags.  :not bad:

got bored already on world :P

Actually u didnt  got bored . i helped advertised and support l2world at begining but those files where complete shit also to many bugs and custom fixes . and dont come cry u got tired of l2world . the only thing that u leaved there is that they nerfed ur summoner . summoner had a custom buff witch gived him 1000 + pdef and mdef . thats not retail . even more custom junk ever . u just qq cuz after many weeks they removed it from npc buffer . i didnt played there but i read forums . that buff shouldnt be on at all . more custom l2world crap but when it was on ur advantage cuz u played with arcane lord then it was all good . when they remove it now u quit . what does that mean ? ur just a qqer . stop lying and tell the truth . from ur point of view a summoner is ok with those stats 7k+p atk / 3.5kpdef-3k mdef without ud . lol .

Actually u didnt  got bored . i helped advertised and support l2world at begining but those files where complete shit also to many bugs and custom fixes . and dont come cry u got tired of l2world . the only thing that u leaved there is that they nerfed ur summoner . summoner had a custom buff witch gived him 1000 + pdef and mdef . thats not retail . even more custom junk ever . u just qq cuz after many weeks they removed it from npc buffer . i didnt played there but i read forums . that buff shouldnt be on at all . more custom l2world crap but when it was on ur advantage cuz u played with arcane lord then it was all good . when they remove it now u quit . what does that mean ? ur just a qqer . stop lying and tell the truth . from ur point of view a summoner is ok with those stats 7k+p atk / 3.5kpdef-3k mdef without ud . lol .

:dat:  :troll:  :happyforever:

got tired xD and they didnt delete any buffs ;s

hey stalone, i know i am bitch but

this is your about 10. server, what you are starting, so i hope you know lineage 2 h5 very well, but i was wrong.

Scarlet van Halisha

25% to drop Necklace of Frintezza

Mid s84 weapons removed from Halisha's droplist, can be obtained through Freya with a certain chance.

level min="80" max="85"

players min="18" max="45"

Respawn: Retail like instance working.

Freya

25% to drop Freya Necklace the Normal Mode

Vorpal armors removed from Normal Freya's droplist, can be obtained through Scarlect van Halisha with a certain chance.

35% to drop Freya Necklace the Hard Mode

Eligia armors can be dropped in server only with Freya Hard mode raid!

Freya Normal Mode

level min="82" max="85"

players min="9" max="27"

Freya Hard Mode

level min="82" max="85"

players min="27" max="45"

Respawn: Retail like instance working.

this killing me