hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

1 more. Posts:1

srsly ur just making server look even more pathetic xDDDDD

with posts like that u making urself pathetic, coz if u do not play here u should not care anyway, get a life(p.s. i do not play here either)

with posts like that u making urself pathetic, coz if u do not play here u should not care anyway, get a life(p.s. i do not play here either)

If you have no idea if i play/ed there, please stfu. ty :)

i agree with mojsesz, we run an event and we reward PEOPLE giving reviews for our server, if they will give bad review will get AGAIN rewarded, if you dont like dont watch the topic. Accounts are not my bots.

If you have no idea if i play/ed there, please stfu. ty :)

i have no idea coz i dont care about it, just dont like retards like u posting shits without any sense. Stalone open server for ppl, and he is admin so he can do w/e he want, if he decide to make event like that why u have problem with that ? U got mental problems or smth ?

Not every1 got account here on mxc forum with 1235 posts. People want reward for good words on mxc forum so they make new account here to post thats why they got 1post only..., if u cant understand u are prolly retarded or without brain ;) peace and cya ;)

still p.s. i dont play here :P

@mojzesz123

So wth are u doing here if you have NO idea about server, you haven't even played there. And by calling me an idiot and retard will prove what exactly? That your a kid, who's abusing other with no statement of reason. If that was ur purpose- Congrats You'v succeeded!

And even tho ur saying that you don't care about server etc, ur still here on this topic. I'd suggest you to leave this 1 alone, cuz you can't be objective about server and what ppl who actualy PLAY/-ed there are posting.

@stalone

nice event, lol. :) ppl are giving rly nice "reviews" about server. making posts -> "good server" I'm just sayin it smells rly fishy, I'm not saying ur the 1 who creates new accs here.

Very commited Staff, helpfull and doing their job well. Nice and proffesional direct contact via VoIP.

I recommend server couse becouse there's no other with so dedicated ppl around and online is continously getting higher.

Bump for server!

haters gonna hate. Q.Q

"earned 1 coin " . right ? . ill use that coin if i were you to buy some self-esteem .

probably if stalone will say that he will give you  2 coins u would sell even ur  brain . pls do that cuz u have no use for it anyway.

no comment you people are pathetic . starting with stalone and finishing with you .