[l2j]L2inc

Matthew

full bots on boss, no players on area farm, no pvps, nothing, boring farm, 1 week or more to go a decent pvp, bb and gl, boring server.

This guy its kinda right, i was in server to and he tell my story :D

/but less bad words :)

Anyway gl with server

Best server around.......How you suppose to pvp without armors,weap++ etc?

Ofc all server is farming and not much pvp....Its not easy to enchant with 66%

Anyway for me the best pvp and stable server around.  :LOL:

Actually i made wep +20 and set +16 all full attri in 3 days so i don't see why u crying about enchant rate.Also i got b zaken and tezza +16 , and now it will take a bit to have Baium and Anthy..but server is rlly easy , everythime i go to crypts of disgrace there is pvp all the time..

Some ppl emo-quit for ench rate and start flaming the server..But server is good and reaches 1k ppl online at evenings.

Join for good pvp's

but so many BOTS.... :)

well my friend , GM's log in game EVERY DAY , and they open petitions and stuff , so i'm sure if u remember or see a bot u can report him and staff will take care of it ;). I personally reported some scammers and they got all punished in max 24h.So if u wanna play w/o bots , u can help once in a while reporting them to staff ;).

Dear players,

L2InC Desperion goes LIVE!

In order to keep playing, you need to Update your Client to Version 3.3

Head over to our Howto Section to get latest Patch, or simple click HERE

Or press Checkfiles in the UPDATER!

L2InC Team

Well,there is always ppl that will 'cry' about bots etc. Never used them tho but i didnt have any problem at all. NBD is making changelog and that means that rly care for the server,atleast atm. :D

well my friend , GM's log in game EVERY DAY , and they open petitions and stuff , so i'm sure if u remember or see a bot u can report him and staff will take care of it ;). I personally reported some scammers and they got all punished in max 24h.So if u wanna play w/o bots , u can help once in a while reporting them to staff ;).

That's not the point, the protection of the server is weak to allow clickers and programs to alter code