[l2j]L2inc

Matthew

I don't know if anyone else notice but i would like to note that in that server there are actualy not more then 200 players online, and in website it says 900+...

About the server, not bad at all the idia with AIO is good, anyway i will not play anymore there i get {Errors} every step i take.

I've player alot Hi5 Servers with Freya client but this is actualy first in wich i get errors in each teleport/step/enchant.

I also guess that the server itself is good, but non-sense for the 10 minutes i spend in i saw that Boss Jewels are not in [shop] and probably i guess only they are for some vote items (etc... [Correct me if i'm wrong]) i advice you guys to try it yourself, some of you may like it.

About the error,its your fire.dll file in your system,it has a problem and get detected from your antivirus. With the new system should be fine. but u can log in webchat and pm nBd and talk about it.

Rbs are ONLY farmable not with vote coins :)

About the error,its your fire.dll file in your system,it has a problem and get detected from your antivirus. With the new system should be fine. but u can log in webchat and pm nBd and talk about it.

Rbs are ONLY farmable not with vote coins :)

I've actualy visit the live chat...

the dude with name "Hidden" was rude.

And i think he is Admin or smth.

Well even if u think there are 200 ppl online , even at 5 am in the morning there is mass pvp in COD or ppl killing rb's in toi.I don't see the point of the exact number of online players , as long as u can always find pvp on the server.

kids everywhere

nBd is the only admin as far as i know..alsoyes,you log at morning ,200 ppl are cool for that hour i guess :)

Inc Rocks its the perfect pvp/pve Server! But nbd will destroy it..........Donates since the 1st week? 1 Clan with most of em Donators With Full Gear RB jewel's etc!!! And they Get All Bosses Cause  No1 Cant pvp with em!!

Inc Rocks its the perfect pvp/pve Server! But nbd will destroy it..........Donates since the 1st week? 1 Clan with most of em Donators With Full Gear RB jewel's etc!!! And they Get All Bosses Cause  No1 Cant pvp with em!!

Just make instances,who cares for rbs while clan leader share them to his friends first and not in the most needed classes?

Also selling enchanted items is more easier to get rbs than pveing )

The entire f*cking server is filled with bot farmers, lmao, a guy with a nick Adventurer is an example. Shit server for all the right reasons

Every server that has no anti-bot its same.

The entire f*cking server is filled with bot farmers, lmao, a guy with a nick Adventurer is an example. Shit server for all the right reasons

Isnt that guy already banned? I talk with nbd and he told me that he ll take care..

full bots on boss, no players on area farm, no pvps, nothing, boring farm, 1 week or more to go a decent pvp, bb and gl, boring server.

I agree with whatever I could understand from that post, but the server is a sh*t hole

full bots on boss, no players on area farm, no pvps, nothing, boring farm, 1 week or more to go a decent pvp, bb and gl, boring server.

So much trashtalking there,without having a clue.