Code price 25e [updated] check info about code.

GsL

I hate to say this, but.

I told you. You wont find anyone who'll code it.

It's a big code. You can't write it in 30'-1h

Of course you can -.-"

I know, it was just a friendly advice : )

It's not about the time it's about the price , that's all :) but I am really sure I can finish it in less then 1 hour. With all things and tested.

It's not about the time it's about the price , that's all :) but I am really sure I can finish it in less then 1 hour. With all things and tested.

do it please, I want to to see the instance manager spawning the npcs on enter and despawning them on leave, cause interlude hasnt instance managers, not even instances itself, it took me 6 hours

do it please, I want to to see the instance manager spawning the npcs on enter and despawning them on leave, cause interlude hasnt instance managers, not even instances itself, it took me 6 hours

ok 5.9.144.146 log.

ok 5.9.144.146 log.

man can u understand the mess of this code? its interlude... You have to spawn and despawn every time the room changes... For example what if all players go afk? the room will never end? What if they die and press to village? what if a monster spawns into the wall and never dies? what if two parties enter the same room on the same time because they pressed together? AND LOTSS MORE, I understand the quality of your code since you say I will do it in one hour...

btw what if the players all quit? if they never finish the room? if they never kill the monsters? the monsters remain cause here its not instance, its the real world

man can u understand the mess of this code? its interlude... You have to spawn and despawn every time the room changes... For example what if all players go afk? the room will never end? What if they die and press to village? what if a monster spawns into the wall and never dies? what if two parties enter the same room on the same time because they pressed together? AND LOTSS MORE, I understand the quality of your code since you say I will do it in one hour...

btw what if the players all quit? if they never finish the room? if they never kill the monsters? the monsters remain cause here its not instance, its the real world

yep most of those can be solved easilly but for fuck's shake no, it will take much more than an hour it's impsible to etst it and code within an hour...

yep most of those can be solved easilly but for -beep-'s shake no, it will take much more than an hour it's impsible to etst it and code within an hour...

It's funny. They can't imagine the code inside of their head. That's why they say it's so simple : )

First of all , I don't use l2jfrozen or crappy acis or what ever you use :) 2nd of all it's already done just log and test it why so much talk?!