[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

Did u doublecheck dagger classes? When ppl told u blows hit for 5-6k u didnt believe em. As u saw it was real and it was one of many reasons ppl left,at least I didnt like it personally.

Agree with you, i'm checked too dagger blows sometimes i will get 4-5k from backstup..

Did u doublecheck dagger classes? When ppl told u blows hit for 5-6k u didnt believe em. As u saw it was real and it was one of many reasons ppl left,at least I didnt like it personally.

the most Op class on interlude , need nerf and deal same damage with 10 p atck and with no grade dagger ..

Yes, I checked and double-checked all things that were reported and looked over and over again on all skills. Now it's going to work as intended and no class will be overpowered.

Advertise event: http://l2versuvio.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=267

We will buy premium hopzone 2 days before the grand opening. We invite everybody to read about the advertise event and participate in it, thank you.

L.E: Full features of the server will be posted tomorrow.