[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

Srv was real good until some MAJOR bugs appeared like necros hitting 5k,daggers same and dealing 40-50 dmg to some chars for some reason. If dat hadnt happened,would be good.

As I mentioned before all these things were fixed and everything will work as intended.

Homemade server, with 1 boring guy as admin ???  1 Guy cant keep all question and the other things

Will be fail for sure ...

But nice advertise and Cool old school features

Gl

Loled hard, 1 post guy, why are you afraid to post from your main account? Probably another l2 owner hating too much :/

Anyway i will join ... but i am scared with 1 ADMIN and homemade server, did you have any DDOS last time ???

And when will be new website ? This what you have now is too weird :)

I have been busy with the server and more on forums also

Dedicated server features :

CPU Family: Intel Xeon E3 1245v2

CPU Frequency: 4 Core 3.8 Ghz with 8 Threads

RAM: 32 GB DDR3

Hardware: 2x 120GB SSD

Connection: 1 Gbps Lossless

This is not an homemade server unless I live in NASA space agency and got access to one of their computers. Also who told you we are " 1 admin " ? We are 3 staff members.

Anyway i will join ... but i am scared with 1 ADMIN and homemade server, did you have any DDOS last time ???

And when will be new website ? This what you have now is too weird :)

First read, then eventually write anything.