[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]

KderD64

I am planning a reborn for the server but I don't know when to do it... I was thinking this week on Saturday or next week on Friday. Since I've been active when the server had many players and they did reports with ovp skills and I fixed them all ( also fixed some siege related things thanks to YouMustDie ) now it should be all fine in skills and balance.

Although I need some suggestions for the new features...

I need as it follows:

-> One safe farming area

-> One pvp farming area

And should I keep as it is with no customs and just modify textures of draco and others and put same as apella

or should I add apella sets differently but with +3% -> 5 % increased status beside the S armors...

I am awaiting suggestions, because it would be not good to waste the good server that it's now and a reborn will help it even more and the players around looking for a good server where to pvp.

use school of dark arts

schoolofdarkartsplan.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No offense bro but imo is going to fail again. Gl with your second attempt

It didn't fail, you just couldn't wait to finish up the fixes, your lose. GL Bro!

It didn't fail, you just couldn't wait to finish up the fixes, your lose. GL Bro!

I don't have something to lose  :LOL: the server had 250 ppl at most nothing gonna change now.  :o

I don't have something to lose  :LOL: the server had 250 ppl at most nothing gonna change now.  :o

We had 350 on peak no hopzone/topzone and now we gonna have more because I learnt from my mistakes and everything is going to be as intended.

you are wrong my friend. server build is very good . im sure that ppl will try this server again cuz features are awesome! and don't forget that he is always working alone, he is active and he keeps answering on everyone and every stupid question. i hope for more ppl this time and no problems!

you are wrong my friend. server build is very good . im sure that ppl will try this server again cuz features are awesome! and don't forget that he is always working alone, he is active and he keeps answering on everyone and every stupid question. i hope for more ppl this time and no problems!

Indeed, I was online 12 hours/day each day since server started answering to people and fixing stuff.

22 April 2013

---> Implemented Draconic / Imperial / Dark Crystal visual to look same as Apella

---> Added Clan Oath Armors ( S Grade ~> will be farmable and have same stats as the armors above, only increased with +2% on some sides to still keep the balance )

---> Arcana Mace will look like Dusk Sword

---> Imperial Shield will look like Dusk Shield

Files not released for view yet.