Server + Client Part Protection (Hight Five)

Well WingChun you are a pure garbage i ask you what kind of protection it has cause to your main post i just see a photo with the time,btw you forgot to add a calendar to this green box of protection

yes big retard, dekarma, and selling rguard and moderator dont make nothing

http://rghost.ru/44714576/image.png ------ rguard idiot

rguard dont work in xp/vista and have lot of bugs (free src) next time dekarma, i share your pack gl

Send me the pack. Thanks in advance : )

Greetings

Well WingChun you are a pure garbage i ask you what kind of protection it has cause to your main post i just see a photo with the time,btw you forgot to add a calendar to this green box of protection

this is rGuard and it isn't made from wing chum also its free shared...so here got someone that want to scam

wow, too much comments, thanks you anyway, some later i will call my customers here , for good explain about my protection system, and i dont care you guys opinions, if you wanna truth? no this is a not Rguard, u sayd its free share and bla bla bla, can some one adapt it for high five? have someone here knowledge how to adapt it for pack? i dont thing. Protection working Perfect in any platform, protection code and brute protection created by Us, no by rGuard. who will spam here i will dekarma him, thank you

yes big retard, dekarma, and selling rguard and moderator dont make nothing

http://rghost.ru/44714576/image.png ------ rguard idiot

rguard dont work in xp/vista and have lot of bugs (free src) next time dekarma, i share your pack gl

if you will share my pack, old rev  ;D you will get again dekarma and i mind again Ban from G-M. so try it

wow, too much comments, thanks you anyway, some later i will call my customers here , for good explain about my protection system, and i dont care you guys opinions, if you wanna truth? no this is a not Rguard, u sayd its free share and bla bla bla, can some one adapt it for high five? have someone here knowledge how to adapt it for pack? i dont thing. Protection working Perfect in any platform, protection code and brute protection created by Us, no by rGuard. who will spam here i will dekarma him, thank you

are u stupid? any client protection can be bypassed why should one pay you that shitload of money for it?

are u stupid? any client protection can be bypassed why should one pay you that shitload of money for it?

i see you a fuking SMART here around?Fuking KeyBoard Hero? Ru заткни свой е6aльник ущерб ебанный и пизднуй 3ука на свой русский форум. твою я матушку е6ал!

when you write someting, dont forget  add tod or comma! And, F@ck your mothers keyboard trolls, haters,btw.. Wing Chun Gl with your sales

сосать член и умереть,

what excactly u didnt understand from the my statement? its completly accurate and real, any shit client side protection will be bypassed easy

firstly instead of paying for getting that vip package here you should pay for some english lessons 2ndly you said that it's not rGuard then why you talk about addaption?

First of all you should talk to me better cause you dont know me from yestarday.Second i ask you what protection you sell and you reply with bullshits..Reply to me again like that and your topic will be locked.

P.S Iam out of this topic.

if you will share my pack, old rev  ;D you will get again dekarma and i mind again Ban from G-M. so try it

I think i dont care about your dekarma :O and your ban from G-M :) if you continue scamming ppl with this antibot (rguard) i will share and is not an older rev, retard