high five [L2J]L2Dreams

xDrac

Safe: +5. Max: +25. Success Rate: 69%.
  :dat:

And btw for the topic please don't open it on freaya or h5.. They both sux and no one will play it but noobs using +str and dual dagers -_- Please if you will open it again use gracia final or epilogue.. It's the best :)

Seriously now? First time i see someone asking from the community to pay for HIS JOB,how much will l2 fail?

What has that got to do with anything? You expect him to pay it all himself?

Don't be ridiculous. He isn't requesting anything, just offering the possibility of helping with finances provided people would want to.

And besides that, L2 Dreams has been running several years before and has attracted thousands of people so I think your point isn't very valid.

He is opening the server to GET SOME MONEY,noone is gonna pay for his dedicaded/ddos protection,lol. Stop asking for such a sh1ts :/

If the server deserve to be online,ppl will choose that after Grand opening,not before even start. Its your own risk.

He is opening the server to GET SOME MONEY,noone is gonna pay for his dedicaded/ddos protection,lol. Stop asking for such a sh1ts :/

If the server deserve to be online,ppl will choose that after Grand opening,not before even start. Its your own risk.

Maybe you didn't notice, but they payed already 230$. As far as i know, this money is to start the server(ddos, dedicated machine etc), people need to take a risk :)

Dude, just gtfo lol. If all you wanna do is QQ then this is the wrong place to do it.

Dude, just gtfo lol. If all you wanna do is QQ then this is the wrong place to do it.

Umad? You cant handle the truth or what? ProfGeodata was absolutely right.

Ps Its a forum and you should accept 'bad' comments too.

@vampir didnt notice cuz i dont care at all :) also thats not a risk dude

Umad? You cant handle the truth or what? ProfGeodata was absolutely right.

Ps Its a forum and you should accept 'bad' comments too.

@vampir didnt notice cuz i dont care at all :) also thats not a risk dude

What truth?

It's your opinion, but all you're doing here is nag, annoy and complain.

Which frankly no one needs.

So if you don't like it, get the fck out. No need to repeat your shiet a million times.

And idk why the site gets blocked by antiviruses for some people, but its safe to visit.

The truth and honesty is on both sides.

If someone want to open a server he should invest some money as the rest of the server owners out there, and of course he will recover the money from donations.

What Ghost or xDrac are doing is just a str8-to-win tactic, he/they do not spend money on dedicated+protection so they are not burning any money out of their pockets, this ideea using the Dreams concept as a old stable server to draw attention+donations to start it over once again is quite good.

I do not support them, because i sincerly from my side i do not agree with this method. In a way it proves the hunger for money without a risc. But if players want a good and stable server then i dont see the problem in donating one or two bucks for a project.

Dreams was a really good server, too bad they are going for L2J instead of doing a OFF project.

Good luck tho.