high five [L2J]L2Dreams

xDrac

everytime i try to run l2.exe i get

2013.4.13 11:20:35

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel® Core i7 CPU        920  @ 2.67GHz @ 2665 MHz 4094MB RAM

Video : ASUS EAH4870 series (1047)

PosCode : LS1(273) 0:0:0 8/0 [651]

Failed to find object 'Class NWindow.ConsoleWnd'

I REINSTALLED MY CLIENT ALREADY.

EDIT:FIXED.

Glad to hear it got resolved, however you might want to post these kinda problems on the Dreams Forum :P

dunno what to say.. on second day there was a guy with top bow (focus) +6

donations are already opened, or just a friend with ghost?

What's so bad with having a "top" bow +6? (you realize safe is +5, yes?)

And I can assure you that there is not going to be any corruption.

Whether you believe me or not is another story.

Right now we're experiencing DDoS issues, however those will be fixed up once Ghost is there to take care it.

dunno what to say.. on second day there was a guy with top bow (focus) +6

donations are already opened, or just a friend with ghost?

well is not so hard if u know how to farm...in 5 hours i farmed 2 set s84 vorpal/elegia wpn+sa

u just need to find your own way how to farm :P

i read about rebirth system. can u tell me how that works and what it means . didnt played so much pvp servers and donno what it does . if u can post here would be great. me and some friends were looking for a new good pvp server. Also some questions about custom areas / farm places etc would be great . we were looking for something cool and unique. found that 1 year ago to a server where all raids were lvl 85 with stats like 85 raids and nice for farm . not to imbalance but worthy to kill them . anyway gimme some feedback if u can on items / farms / buffer ( what buffs u have on it ... counter crit / dance of berz / cat & dwarf buff on ? ) and that rebirth system . we are kinda a mid/low rate players but the project looks interesting .

town buffer 20 mins damn . u call it pvp but its kinda lol .buffs 20 min like cov etc. and if u play main sws or bd they get 2x stats vallue of songs and dances. lmao a sws with earth will have 50% pdef and crit rate insane . kinda overpowered . doesnt feel like a good server for me .

maybe if u make all buffs 1-2 hours then yes . you already overpowered the sws and bd with this dont get why others shouldnt have buffs .

i read about rebirth system. can u tell me how that works and what it means . didnt played so much pvp servers and donno what it does . if u can post here would be great. me and some friends were looking for a new good pvp server. Also some questions about custom areas / farm places etc would be great . we were looking for something cool and unique. found that 1 year ago to a server where all raids were lvl 85 with stats like 85 raids and nice for farm . not to imbalance but worthy to kill them . anyway gimme some feedback if u can on items / farms / buffer ( what buffs u have on it ... counter crit / dance of berz / cat & dwarf buff on ? ) and that rebirth system . we are kinda a mid/low rate players but the project looks interesting .

You can read about it here

How many players online?

A lot. Well over 500-800+ I would say.

town buffer 20 mins damn . u call it pvp but its kinda lol .buffs 20 min like cov etc. and if u play main sws or bd they get 2x stats vallue of songs and dances. lmao a sws with earth will have 50% pdef and crit rate insane . kinda overpowered . doesnt feel like a good server for me .

maybe if u make all buffs 1-2 hours then yes . you already overpowered the sws and bd with this dont get why others shouldnt have buffs .

I'm not sure on what server you are playing.

Town buffs last 1 hour.

You can read about it here

A lot. Well over 500-800+ I would say.

I'm not sure on what server you are playing.

Town buffs last 1 hour.

Town Buffer

The Town Buffer Beryl can be found in every towns, and provides characters level 40 or higher a greater magical support.

Following resistances are available:

Mental Shield (60minutes)

Resist Shock (60minutes)

Chant of Protection (10minutes)

Chant of Spirit (20minutes)

Following prophecies are available:

Prophecy of Wind (20minutes)

Prophecy of Water (20minutes)

Prophecy of Fire (20minutes)

Chant of Victory (20minutes)

Following buffs are available:

Windwalk (60minutes)

Berserker Spirit (60minutes)

Blessed Body (60minutes)

Blessed Soul (60minutes)

Shield (60minutes)

Magic Barrier (60minutes)

Haste (60minutes)

Might (60minutes)

Death Whisper (60minutes)

Focus (60minutes)

Guidance (60minutes)

Agility (60minutes)

Acumen (60minutes)

Empower (60minutes)

Wild Magic (60minutes)

Concentration (60minutes)

Blessed Shield (60minutes)

Advanced Block (60minutes)

Following dances are available:

Dance of Fury (60minutes)

Dance of Fire (60minutes)

Dance of Inspiration (60minutes)

Dance of Warrior (60minutes)

Dance of Vampire (60minutes)

Dance of Concentration (60minutes)

Dance of Mystic (60minutes)

Dance of Light (60minutes)

Following songs are available:

Song of Wind (60minutes)

Song of Earth (60minutes)

Song of Warding (60minutes)

Song of Vitality (60minutes)

Song of Meditation (60minutes)

Song of Life (60minutes)

Song of Water (60minutes)

Song of Hunter (60minutes)

Song of Renewal (60minutes)

Song of Champion (60minutes)

COV = 20 MIN  like i said . its from ur web . chant of protection 10 min and chant of spirit  20 min .

donno why u made like this . if u gonna make them 1 hour then all will be cool

Town Buffer

The Town Buffer Beryl can be found in every towns, and provides characters level 40 or higher a greater magical support.

Following resistances are available:

Mental Shield (60minutes)

Resist Shock (60minutes)

Chant of Protection (10minutes)

Chant of Spirit (20minutes)

Following prophecies are available:

Prophecy of Wind (20minutes)

Prophecy of Water (20minutes)

Prophecy of Fire (20minutes)

Chant of Victory (20minutes)

Following buffs are available:

Windwalk (60minutes)

Berserker Spirit (60minutes)

Blessed Body (60minutes)

Blessed Soul (60minutes)

Shield (60minutes)

Magic Barrier (60minutes)

Haste (60minutes)

Might (60minutes)

Death Whisper (60minutes)

Focus (60minutes)

Guidance (60minutes)

Agility (60minutes)

Acumen (60minutes)

Empower (60minutes)

Wild Magic (60minutes)

Concentration (60minutes)

Blessed Shield (60minutes)

Advanced Block (60minutes)

Following dances are available:

Dance of Fury (60minutes)

Dance of Fire (60minutes)

Dance of Inspiration (60minutes)

Dance of Warrior (60minutes)

Dance of Vampire (60minutes)

Dance of Concentration (60minutes)

Dance of Mystic (60minutes)

Dance of Light (60minutes)

Following songs are available:

Song of Wind (60minutes)

Song of Earth (60minutes)

Song of Warding (60minutes)

Song of Vitality (60minutes)

Song of Meditation (60minutes)

Song of Life (60minutes)

Song of Water (60minutes)

Song of Hunter (60minutes)

Song of Renewal (60minutes)

Song of Champion (60minutes)

COV = 20 MIN  like i said . its from ur web . chant of protection 10 min and chant of spirit  20 min .

donno why u made like this . if u gonna make them 1 hour then all will be cool

If you logged into the game you would see that it is different.

Nobody will play for more than 2-3 days on this new L2 whatever server...

Nowadays .. ONLY a PVP highrate and FUN server can survive... low and middle rates servers will fail... like HELL!

And you know why? Or maybe you don't. You can't do "Tournaments" on low and middle.