hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

For god shake,i was about to join in that server,but, as soon as i saw this everything changed.

As the pall wrote before yes , will end up on attribute bug and unbalanced game.

the info on the post is outdated i made a change and i'm using my other pack. i will update the info here later today or tomorrow.

server is open started with fail because of mistake i made in gmshop. but wiped in the first 40 min ( i hope is not so big problem )

then started again at 19:00 gmt+1. for more info visit our forum.

here xDD about the admin here, i told him on beta that there is adena bug, but as i see now he didnt even fix it xD

dude please don't make fun from yourself the beta you was in was the hole other pack the bug that the server had was my mistake when i added jewels S i forget to change the id of the item .... so instead of 17 Festival Adena the jewels cost 17 Adena but since we find out in the first 40 min we was forced to make wipe and open again. Anyway lots of ppls stayed and play in the server ... The server may look not so great but i'm working hard to fix it and i will ... like i say keep an eye on my server :happyforever: i will try my best to keep it alive !!! Because i have big plan and its not only about 1 server i will open more servers not only on lineage 2 but other mmorpg games. For now i work alone but soon i'm sure i will find more to join me and work with me and create one huge network for mmorpg private servers.

sorry for my bad english!

dude please don't make fun from yourself the beta you was in was the hole other pack the bug that the server had was my mistake when i added jewels S i forget to change the id of the item .... so instead of 17 Festival Adena the jewels cost 17 Adena but since we find out in the first 40 min we was forced to make wipe and open again. Anyway lots of ppls stayed and play in the server ... The server may look not so great but i'm working hard to fix it and i will ... like i say keep an eye on my server :happyforever: i will try my best to keep it alive !!! Because i have big plan and its not only about 1 server i will open more servers not only on lineage 2 but other mmorpg games. For now i work alone but soon i'm sure i will find more to join me and work with me and create one huge network for mmorpg private servers.

sorry for my bad english!

lots of people ? if you call 40 ppl lots of ppl you are noob