[CnC] Updater.

`iAndre

Why did you hide the site? Since you've got it into your signature rofl :D

It's nice, I personally like it

hehe ...thanks

The name will be the same but only with 1 server inside. :)

Meh... you're new to Photoshop hm? :)

I wouldn't play too much with text effects until you really understand which text looks good and which don't.

Try learn a bit about typography. I would suggest using another font, something more basic along the lines of Tahoma, Raavi, Helvetica or Arial.

The low transparency boxes look weird, because of the color change beneath them. I wouldn't have their corners be rounded that much either, max 1-4px roundation.

Remember to use structure and give your text the same size so it looks like it belongs together and doesn't fall out of contrast.

Writing vertically - imo - is a bad idea because the readability suffers from it!

Could maybe try making parts of the image more intense in colors, right now it looks rather bland.

I wouldn't play too much with text effects until you really understand which text looks good and which don't.

Try learn a bit about typography. I would suggest using another font, something more basic along the lines of Tahoma, Raavi, Helvetica or Arial.

The low transparency boxes look weird, because of the color change beneath them. I wouldn't have their corners be rounded that much either, max 1-4px roundation.

Remember to use structure and give your text the same size so it looks like it belongs together and doesn't fall out of contrast.

Writing vertically - imo - is a bad idea because the readability suffers from it!

Could maybe try making parts of the image more intense in colors, right now it looks rather bland.

Yes i am. :)

Thanks for your advice .

Noone else is pro in photoshop like you :D

Anyway let the guys learn... its not actualy easy... if it was everyone would do it...

Noone else is pro in photoshop like you :D

Anyway let the guys learn... its not actualy easy... if it was everyone would do it...

XDDDDDDDDD

/IN

Anyway gz for ur background... if its that the way you like gz.

• 2 weeks later...