Official Wwe Topic

Zake

Yea I will watch also when it comes live stupid :D

Now finish mafia 2 for platinum trophy at ps3 and w8ing for GTA 5.

fail raw again...

OMG MAIN EVENT ROFL...

Crying Big Show ........... WWE PG SUCKS.

WWE NEED THE RATTLESNAKE TO FUCK UP THE BOSS AND ANAL STEPHANIE MCMAHON! :D

OMG MAIN EVENT ROFL...

Crying Big Show ........... WWE PG SUCKS.

WWE NEED THE RATTLESNAKE TO -beep- UP THE BOSS AND ANAL STEPHANIE MCMAHON! :D

hahaha, btw hhh says cm punk vs heyman and his pig is best for business. Not sure if heel or face...

BTW WWE is pathentic about all this BE A STAR - stop bullying when they promote bullying ... WWE logic :?

Also some months ago when every superstar left HHH when he start doing shits why they cant do the same now? Pathetic storyline.

BTW WWE is pathentic about all this BE A STAR - stop bullying when they promote bullying ... WWE logic :?

Also some months ago when every superstar left HHH when he start doing shits why they cant do the same now? Pathetic storyline.

This, plus there's no logic. Big slow is a wwe superstar for 18 years, how the heck does he face economic problems now?

This, plus there's no logic. Big slow is a wwe superstar for 18 years, how the heck does he face economic problems now?

WWE logic ;D

giant crying :/

Y ... There is rumors there will be Big Show vs HHH at some PPV. Also I wish Vince back as Face with SCSA and beat HHH and his shield. STOP BULLYING!

Y ... There is rumors there will be Big Show vs HHH at some PPV. Also I wish Vince back as Face with SCSA and beat HHH and his shield. STOP BULLYING!

i thought about this too but big slow doesn't have any single chance

Anyway I heard rumors Shane McMahon return, hire back Cody Rhodes and he will fight Orton for WWE title. I wish that was true and we could see whole McMahon family and hear this theme:)

WWE: Shane McMahon Theme Song - "Here Comes The Money" with Download Link

Anyway I heard rumors Shane McMahon return, hire back Cody Rhodes and he will fight Orton for WWE title. I wish that was true and we could see whole McMahon family and hear this theme:)

WWE: Shane McMahon Theme Song - "Here Comes The Money" with Download Link

Well i remember back in time (about 2010) when Vince Macmahon demoted hhh from being general manager. He said that nobody from the Macmahons family will manage raw/sd and he promoted John Laurinitis. Now hhh is coo and Stephanie his b*tch >.>