Official Wwe Topic

Zake

with rock?  :happyforever:

rock is movie star. go stalk him on red carpet where he's belong! Cant w8 to see John Cena kicking rock's ass!!

rock is movie star. go stalk him on red carpet where he's belong! Cant w8 to see John Cena kicking rock's ass!!

Let me guess. You started watching wwe two or three years ago.

Let me guess. You started watching wwe two or three years ago.

Started like 4-5 years ago so what? I cant blame on sh1tRock? Example I prefer Cena and u prefer CM Punk. I must prefer CM Punk like you or what? The rock is sh1t even if was good years ago when dino was still alive. Now he have WWE title and not even on RAW/SD! C H A M P I O N ... Young wrestlers is mad about this crap idiot stealing their spot light. Working their ass whole year and still dumb movie star in main event :)

Anyway Wrestlemania is soon and Cena going to kick his faggot ass out! :)

Let's say again. FUCK ROCKY SICKY POPPY! You must watch WWE when Rock beat CM Punk I guess?

Started like 4-5 years ago so what? I cant blame on sh1tRock? Example I prefer Cena and u prefer CM Punk. I must prefer CM Punk like you or what? The rock is sh1t even if was good years ago when dino was still alive. Now he have WWE title and not even on RAW/SD! C H A M P I O N ... Young wrestlers is mad about this crap idiot stealing their spot light. Working their ass whole year and still dumb movie star in main event :)

Anyway Wrestlemania is soon and Cena going to kick his faggot ass out! :)

Let's say again. -beep- ROCKY SICKY POPPY! You must watch WWE when Rock beat CM Punk I guess?

Rock worked his ass too for WWE back in the 90', he is on of the reasons that wwe is still the number one, today. John Cena came to WWE some years ago doped as fuck, and the scenario at every match is that he gets his ass kicked at the whole match, and then he uses the 4 moves of doom and he wins.

WWE realised that and he put him away from wwe championship for a while. Too bad, he gets a shot again at WM.

I suggest to you to watch some videos (the ones that have remain after the massive ban from Linda) of attidute era and maybe the golden era, so you can make the comparison.

Rock worked his ass too for WWE back in the 90', he is on of the reasons that wwe is still the number one, today. John Cena came to WWE some years ago doped as -beep-, and the scenario at every match is that he gets his ass kicked at the whole match, and then he uses the 4 moves of doom and he wins.

WWE realised that and he put him away from wwe championship for a while. Too bad, he gets a shot again at WM.

I suggest to you to watch some videos (the ones that have remain after the massive ban from Linda) of attidute era and maybe the golden era, so you can make the comparison.

If he worked why he come back? Not to promote WWE but promote his sh1t movies. He is noone now just ghost of the past trying to steal spot light for new BETTER wrestlers. Cena came some years ago?!?! ... And Cena is in WWE for 11 years now hahahahahaha! Stop talking if you dont even know. Cena wasnt as is now. He was heel and was one of the best of that time (PG14). Cena with those 4 moves of doom using like 2 years now and he is the person who makes the biggest emotion thats why he is TOP in WWE. His merchandise, his promos, his fights he is the best. Blame on creative team.

About putting away from WWE title is not what you said ... Cena is always the best but he isnt selfish egoist son of a bitch ( like the rock) and he promote on him some young superstars thats why he was off for WWE titles for almost whole year. CENA loves WWE that's why he work with young and prepeare them for main events when he retire. He get shoot? Because he fcking deserve. He was off from main title for way too much. Now he won RR match and will beat the rock at WM. About the past I dont care because I dont have time. As now the rock suck wont change my opinion. Visit some wrestling forum and read what they think about the rock blocking spot for younger and better wrestlers.

Example Y2J also said he loves this bussiness and what he's doing? Promoting new stars because he love WWE and someday he must retire but there will be another (but there never will be the same Y2J) main eventers replaced him. Y2J could easy -beep- every current wwe stars. He isnt selfish b1tch as the guy you still defending. Enjoy and mark movie star who's back to promote his sh1t movies! :)

tooth fary, G(ay)I Joe!

If he worked why he come back? Not to promote WWE but promote his sh1t movies. He is noone now just ghost of the past trying to steal spot light for new BETTER wrestlers. Cena came some years ago?!?! ... And Cena is in WWE for 11 years now hahahahahaha! Stop talking if you dont even know. Cena wasnt as is now. He was heel and was one of the best of that time (PG14). Cena with those 4 moves of doom using like 2 years now and he is the person who makes the biggest emotion thats why he is TOP in WWE. His merchandise, his promos, his fights he is the best. Blame on creative team.

About putting away from WWE title is not what you said ... Cena is always the best but he isnt selfish egoist son of a bitch ( like the rock) and he promote on him some young superstars thats why he was off for WWE titles for almost whole year. CENA loves WWE that's why he work with young and prepeare them for main events when he retire. He get shoot? Because he fcking deserve. He was off from main title for way too much. Now he won RR match and will beat the rock at WM. About the past I dont care because I dont have time. As now the rock suck wont change my opinion. Visit some wrestling forum and read what they think about the rock blocking spot for younger and better wrestlers.

Example Y2J also said he loves this bussiness and what he's doing? Promoting new stars because he love WWE and someday he must retire but there will be another (but there never will be the same Y2J) main eventers replaced him. Y2J could easy -beep- every current wwe stars. He isnt selfish b1tch as the guy you still defending. Enjoy and mark movie star who's back to promote his sh1t movies! :)

tooth fary, G(ay)I Joe!

I was too bored to read your whole story, just the first lines. Cena never was a main eventer in TV-14, and he is one of the most hated superstars the last years. But, he is not one of the superstars that people love to hate like Kurt Angle.

I know that the truth may hurt your youngish feelings, I know that it is hard to accept that a superstar that you support is a joke (it has happened to me the last 15 years I watch WWE), but at the end you cannot deny that John Cena is just a way to take kids' money.

Also, don't mention the "selfish" thing. Everyone wants to earn money, even if this person is Rock or Cena. If someone has trully gave an opportunity to new superstars is Kane, for obvious reasons. Just read his whole way to today.

You talking trash like rock doing all time. These kiddie jokes rocky. Yes you cant read ... I said rock came to PROMOTE his movies, Cena whole year was out for wwe title cause he was PROMOTING new young people. Just look on Y2J what he is doing now. Feud with him is pleasure for youngs and he still loses to them cause as he SAID he loves WWE and he will do everything he can do best. About selfish was talking about helping WWE. Rocky have his 'people' as the people champ in the ass and HE DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK about him, he care only for money and his sh1t movies. Its not Cena prob that creative team book him like this and you still talking crap? U said you watch wwe long enough to understand that ...? Also Im person as Cena said, im loyal so when I say it I started WWE with John Cena, mark him and I'll support him till he retire. Sometimes he is boring I accept but he is in center of this company. You can love him or hate him but he is surround by all of us. You cant change anything just live with it and when I say rock SUCKS (Dont talk about the past) so its true.

Soon Wrestlemania comes and Cena will take what belongs to him and rocky can easy back to hollywood! Or I heard after WM programe for Rock - Lesnar starts. Lets see the future but WWE please keep him out the title!

And if you want talk with me read what I said dont be narrow mind as rock. And line with my 'young feeling' made me laugh and my neighbor called the police ...  :LOL: :happyforever:

BTW Enjoy it

GAMES

34t63hd.jpg

Console+2DS

cuoty.jpg

TV Sony Bravia40'

2r7lylu.jpg