Missing Skill Info error..?

Petosaur

Question

For some reason when i start or reload the server i get multiple "Missing Skill info for skill id "bla bla" and level "bla"".

This doesnt always happen and it doesnt seem to affect anything obvious. The server starts normally.

I checked the skills stated in the error and there is nothing wrong with them in terms of structure or their tables. But it bugs me out that this is happening and im sure it must be causing some problems even though they are not obvious.

Any idea what this is?

The chronicle is freya. I have no idea how old the revision is though.

4 answers to this question

I get some errors like this also but they were not always like this, when I first started the gameserver and logged on they were all fine except for when I changed buff duration in the .xml files and added them to my L2j buffer. Only thing I dont really quite understand is why only improved combat would be effected for the buffs and why the kamael skills were effected at all?

L2j Hi5 BETA Version 5805

L2jdp Version 9458

(These are from february 23rd on L2j BETA releases)

My buffer will try and use Improved combat but it does nothing just shows SkillInfo: Missing Skill info for Skill1499 on game server (No java errors just the single line) And when I make a heirophant it doesnt have the skill at all... using the admin panel it tells me the same thing as the buffer missing skill info for skill 1499 and all of this happens no matter where I am, instanced in town fighting in the gm room anywhere.

For some reason when i start or reload the server i get multiple "Missing Skill info for skill id "bla bla" and level "bla"".

This doesnt always happen and it doesnt seem to affect anything obvious. The server starts normally.

I checked the skills stated in the error and there is nothing wrong with them in terms of structure or their tables. But it bugs me out that this is happening and im sure it must be causing some problems even though they are not obvious.

Any idea what this is?

The chronicle is freya. I have no idea how old the revision is though.

if your revision is too old, maybe those skills are not implemented yet, or they have some error...

But did you remeber what changes you did to your core? maybe thats the source of problem

The most common problem for missing skills (at least for me) is that you might have given a wrong number of values on skill Tables. Its the most common because its easy to miss. Other than that simply check the xml for possible errors on the spcific skill.

The problem i had the other day was in fact because of wrong table values and i fixed it, however an older one still pops up from time to time.

It is pointless to discuss it for now until i find the time to check it a bit further. I think it is some skills used from new level 80 mobs in freya though.