interlude [L2OFF] Lineage 2 Story (x50) Grand Opening Tonight 20:00gmt+1

Lineage2story

I suggest NOT to play on this server. As I heard and know, this is OutLaw's new server. L2fantastic is going down soon. HIs corrupted as ****, lier and he doesn't care about the community at all.

Don't flame, it's only my suggestion.

Lol Every Server = Outlaws server? Failed And Funny. I'm sure %100 this server without Outlaw.

Lol Every Server = Outlaws server? Failed And Funny. I'm sure %100 this server without Outlaw.

I use to work along with him and trust me that when I say is his server.

L2Segue-World - Developer & Corrupted

L2ComplexeGaming - Owner & Corrupted

L2Fantastic - Developer & Corrupted And now L2Story, plus many other that I don't remember the names. So, I don't want to call you stupid or blind, but I'm sure that I'm not worng. I just said my suggestion, you  can listen or not, it's up to you. If you want to support him, sure go ahead, I don't mind it. If you want to be a smartass, do it with some else. How you can be sure 100%, when I know that this is his project ? Lick more ass and stop beeing an asshole for once.

L2Fantastic - Developer & Corrupted And now L2Story, plus many other that I don't remember the names. So, I don't want to call you stupid or blind, but I'm sure that I'm not worng. I just said my suggestion, you  can listen or not, it's up to you. If you want to support him, sure go ahead, I don't mind it. If you want to be a smartass, do it with some else. How you can be sure 100%, when I know that this is his project ? Lick more ass and stop beeing an asshole for once.

:you serious?:

Ok then,Do you think every server = Outlaw's project, just one doubt.But you're never find 1 server with this style..

Most of what you said you're right but i think this is not the place to discuss this issue. Because your words not only include our project.

Yeah, I meant every server with similar customs! But if you understand that, why don't you try to put together a true mid server as close to retail as possible ? There are tons of l2j, but no off mid.

Yeah, I meant every server with similar customs! But if you understand that, why don't you try to put together a true mid server as close to retail as possible ? There are tons of l2j, but no off mid.

Because of population. As you said before servers are sound/logical but they are not in demand. Since we spend money for this, we have to base on the majority of people. If someone were to guarantee 500 players and over, I would prefer to build up a server like you mentioned.

actualy, i think the server will be cool is not important the custom if it is balanced at last it will not be boring like the others with same shit draco and pvp all time that shit is crap i like to fight for a reason like RB and shit

actualy, i think the server will be cool is not important the custom if it is balanced at last it will not be boring like the others with same shit draco and pvp all time that shit is crap i like to fight for a reason like RB and shit

Yeah, but always if they add customs server going unbalanced or/and you need to spend to much time at farming. So? We get this same way like normal servers, it will be so boring :) . I didn't tell that this server must be boring, but I think if you add customs that will sucks a little bit because people prefer standard servers imho :)

What are you talking about ? Its a pvp server, that's why people join it !

What better reason you need to fight ? Low/mid/high doesn't matter, if you add your own custom armor you change the game balance! If you don't like the same stuff, why don't you try a different chronicle...?

What are you talking about ? Its a pvp server, that's why people join it !

What better reason you need to fight ? Low/mid/high doesn't matter, if you add your own custom armor you change the game balance! If you don't like the same stuff, why don't you try a different chronicle...?

Who told ya our custom armor stats are op? how you have an idea about balance before didnt test it? It does not about the "LIKE" same stuff, whatever. Grand Opening tonight, 20:00gmt +1. If you want, come to check. If you didnt want to play, want to test just stop spam.

Really nice server,tho i dislike the fact that we will curry customs but if you say its not op , cant blame if i don't test

but at least change this armor into something else this aint look so nice :] in my point of view.

Whatever GL and cya inhere.

BTW  i didn't noticed anywhere saying how much is the buff slot limit, maybe 24+4 ?

Who told ya our custom armor stats are op? how you have an idea about balance before didnt test it? It does not about the "LIKE" same stuff, whatever. Grand Opening tonight, 20:00gmt +1. If you want, come to check. If you didnt want to play, want to test just stop spam.

No intetion to spam, just replied to someone about my comment.I didn't say your armors are op, I said customs change the balance and  you can't deny that! There is no S robe with casting bonus for examlpe...if you add one you change the class balance, simlpe! If the custom armors have exactly the same bonuses with the retail ones, then there's really no reason to add them! If what you have in mind is to create something different coz the retail stuff isn't fair for all classes, then that's exactly what's wrong with this or any other similar project! Anyway I dragged this for too long. I won't reply again, good luck with your project...