[L2OFF] L2Nostalgia low/mid rate

joljol

Anything lower than x10 with retail settings equals grindfest! Are there really that many poeple willing to go back to low rate C5 today?

L2insomnia tried to bring back the days of azure but failed, I think you need a different approach...

I have talked with a few people about Insomnia and from what they have said Insomnia failed because of a ddos that would not let people login to the server for days, not because of lack of interest or a bad setup.

Rates are still up on the air. there is a poll active on our forums so if you are interested in seeing a certain rate make sure to vote on the poll.

It wasn't just the ddos that ruined insomnia, you couldn't even dualbox there + some emoquit after 1st month!

Just look at all the low rate servers with Interlude or older chronicle, they close/wipe after 1 year... Its what l2 community does these days, rush -> get geared -> quit !

It wasn't just the ddos that ruined insomnia, you couldn't even dualbox there + some emoquit after 1st month!

Just look at all the low rate servers with Interlude or older chronicle, they close/wipe after 1 year... Its what l2 community does these days, rush -> get geared -> quit !

One of the beauties of having our own extender is the freedom to extend the game if we see it is needed to keep interest :) Really there is not much we can do about emo quitters. We have not completely decided on the dual-box rule as of yet and some it will be based on the rate we choose. If we do choose no-dualbox than we will implement offline buffshops so buffer classes can make some cash while offline and people can always get buffs.