No offense

Raule

the fact y u hate him doesnt mean hețs not suitable for this position

I don't hate him. Just see how he thinks and replies to posts. Mods gotta be careful when using words. He isn't, as a person.

Why would we like to have someone like him for mod? He doesn't spend more than 2-3 online per day.

When did you guys, not see me on? I wanna see when i get at least 9 w/o not loggin' back in.

I don't hate him. Just see how he thinks and replies to posts. Mods gotta be careful when using words. He isn't, as a person.

Truth is, I am not a person. And you dont even know me that much to judge me that harsh, we spent talking like 10 replays in total.

Why would we like to have someone like him for mod? He doesn't spend more than 2-3 online per day.

Yeah trusth hurts now and then, and even if you see me more "lose" is that i allow it with you or the others mostly in spam topics. It's called mutual respect, i dont have to restrict my self since i expect the same from you.

Even though he is a homosexual necrophile with no real life who starts a fight because he thinks we call him gipsy, he is a good person.

Or at least he tries to be good  most of the times.

Yeah, he is pretty much active and a better developer than my uncle Barbara, so yeah Setekh for g.mod.