http://pastebin.com/u2Ee2ZjF

also excute this into db

CREATE TABLE `codes` (
  `name` text,
  `lastip` text,
  `code` text
) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=43 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Coded by me

Interesting, you should add a deactivate command in case of a specific player dont want this on his char...

thought of that but I just gave the idea and the code you can do what ever you want with it

Coyote guide

Chapter 7 - Applying/Reading L2J Patches

Patches are files that.. well, you can say that they include "java codes" that can be applied to your server. Creating a patch requires a little L2J Coding Knowledge, although applying one patch (adding a java code in your server) is nothing serious. Here is a guide by TheEnd, on how to apply such patches. Click on the following link: Guide.

Although, if you are bored to read looong guides, then I can tell you a few things.

To begin with, there is a function at eclipse, called "Apply Patch".

In this way you can get a diff/patch file, apply it, and apply every change/addon the patch includes.

Although, it will be hard to apply the patch normally, if the rev of the project you're using isn't the same, or even if at least one line is different.

In this case, you'll have to apply the patch "manually". What does that mean? You will have to read the patch and apply every change/addon by yourself. Let's see how you'll do that.

The "Index" of the patches, show you the class you need to use. If the Index shows you the direction clientpackets/EnterWorld.java, then you'll have to open the EnterWorld.java class.

The "@@" symbols show you which lines to visit. Although, since they are not accurate, you will sometimes have to find the proper place to add the lines, by yourself - rather easy if you have at least ~40 IQ  .

The "+" symbol shows you that you'll have to add the following line(s) of coding.

And last, but not least, the "-" symbol shows you that you'll have to remove the following line(s) of coding.