LoL WEST Account [Gold S1 | Platinum S2 | 2k ELO S3]

ђ๏†ωђээℓž

A friend of me talk with him and i wouldnt vounch for him tbh about his conv. I have listen many things about 'im from there but i leave in Greece' ,and stories about brothers. And i got scam for this guy that told me that stores.

I wouldnt suggest you that,cuz he said the same stories with the guy that scammed me. Also i tried to add him on my skype but i couldnt,so mby is the same guy cuz i blocked/delete him years ago.

A friend of me talk with him and i wouldnt vounch for him tbh about his conv. I have listen many things about 'im from there but i leave in Greece' ,and stories about brothers. And i got scam for this guy that told me that stores.

I wouldnt suggest you that,cuz he said the same stories with the guy that scammed me. Also i tried to add him on my skype but i couldnt,so mby is the same guy cuz i blocked/delete him years ago.

Did I ever traded with u? Envy is a sin. PROVE me that we ever traded or speaked. Inever saw your nickname before.

he said he doesn't use skype..

Really? Just ignore him then.

Did I ever traded with u? Envy is a sin. PROVE me that we ever traded or speaked. Inever saw your nickname before.

You talked with a friend of me. And i SAID MAYBE it was you that guy that scammed.

Anyway,you dont show TV,that said enough. Also i said my opinion about you,dont get mad.

Well whatever, add me on skype.

Omar.Wael99

Willing to give you $50 RP. x2 $25 prepaid rp card codes.

EDIT; 100% scammer.

He wouldn't show me the account over screen share or anything nor teamviewer. So I told him to send a screenshot, he says in skype "logging in now one sec", next thing I know, he sends me the same image which is in this thread(suspicious isn't it?) Then I told him that, he edited the picture with paint and typed my name in the summoner search box(Sadly, I can use paint as good as he does. But wait, I'm being totally sarcastic as it takes a kid and 2 eyes to spot the difference.) Then I told him to print screen with skype over the league client with my conversation opened on it. Again, he takes the same 1 screenshot and crops skype and puts it on it, not even a taskbar shown.

Here is the screenshot;

uqhDYm3.png

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, 100% SCAMMER. IF YOU WANT THE CONVERSATION, PM ME.

Well whatever, add me on skype.

Omar.Wael99

Willing to give you $50 RP. x2 $25 prepaid rp card codes.

EDIT; 100% scammer.

He wouldn't show me the account over screen share or anything nor teamviewer. So I told him to send a screenshot, he says in skype "logging in now one sec", next thing I know, he sends me the same image which is in this thread(suspicious isn't it?) Then I told him that, he edited the picture with paint and typed my name in the summoner search box(Sadly, I can use paint as good as he does. But wait, I'm being totally sarcastic as it takes a kid and 2 eyes to spot the difference.) Then I told him to print screen with skype over the league client with my conversation opened on it. Again, he takes the same 1 screenshot and crops skype and puts it on it, not even a taskbar shown.

Here is the screenshot;

uqhDYm3.png

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS, 100% SCAMMER. IF YOU WANT THE CONVERSATION, PM ME.

Aggre with u.

account sold. To all the haterz and envy people go **** yourself. Always complaning and creating stories...

It's last time I ever sell something to this community.