aCis buffer problem

Vyper

Question

So I managed eventually to compile and start aCis server and after added an old buffer but it seems to get error and not working to give buffs but the NPC works in game visually.

errbm.png

This is the buffer here

9 answers to this question

[RO]

Pai, aparent nu gaseste importul State din lina 6.. plm cred ca l-au redenumit, uitate si in alte questuri, sunt sigur ca vei gasi "replacement"-ul, dar uitate si in eclipse, in packetu net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.quest. Plm poate au mutat tot folder-u' :))

State has been dropped and merged with Quest.java. You should take a look on existing quests.

And for last time stop with Python. If you decide to keep your pack updated, on next free revision you couldn't use your buffer anymore as Python is dropped.

I must add with Java, Eclipse would directly see what is the error, way before you try to launch the server. SO USE JAVA for your scripts.

Finally custom scripts don't need anymore to create a quest then you destroy it with exitQuest. See teleporters scripts folder to get an overview how short a script can become (can be half of what you had before).

Regards,

Tk.

PS : python = caca.

State has been dropped and merged with Quest.java. You should take a look on existing quests.

And for last time stop with Python. If you decide to keep your pack updated, on next free revision you couldn't use your buffer anymore as Python is dropped.

I must add with Java, Eclipse would directly see what is the error, way before you try to launch the server. SO USE JAVA for your scripts.

Finally custom scripts don't need anymore to create a quest then you destroy it with exitQuest. See teleporters scripts folder to get an overview how short a script can become (can be half of what you had before).

Regards,

Tk.

PS : python = caca.

so can you post an example of aCis buffer implemented in java? Because I couldn't find anything like that. And pyton is not "caca".

If Python wasn't "caca" you wouldn't have such problem. On Java, it would directly enlight the error and explains why, without the need of compiling and be :okey: at server launching.

About the buffer itself, SweeTs normally shared one on MxC (recently, it still msut be in first page or second  - on that board (?)). Mindaugas aka DarthVader also shared one (was ninjaed by la2base), but is probably outdated. I keep customs made for my pack on Custom sections (hidden), up to code owners to share them or not, I personally won't.

As I said, and the best is the sooner, you should figure by yourself how regular scripts are working : you will figure there isn't ONLY such change on aCis, and it's why you should explore and see how you must do. I have given some files to read, do it :P. There are notably methods heavily used by quests, which are more secure, easier to use, or simply, new methods which were needed.

If you got another issue, I will answer.

If Python wasn't "caca" you wouldn't have such problem. On Java, it would directly enlight the error and explains why, without the need of compiling and be :okey: at server launching.

About the buffer itself, SweeTs normally shared one on MxC (recently, it still msut be in first page or second  - on that board (?)). Mindaugas aka DarthVader also shared one (was ninjaed by la2base), but is probably outdated. I keep customs made for my pack on Custom sections (hidden), up to code owners to share them or not, I personally won't.

As I said, and the best is the sooner, you should figure by yourself how regular scripts are working : you will figure there isn't ONLY such change on aCis, and it's why you should explore and see how you must do. I have given some files to read, do it :P. There are notably methods heavily used by quests, which are more secure, easier to use, or simply, new methods which were needed.

If you got another issue, I will answer.

so basically you can't fix the problem with my buffer, to sum it all up.