What is your favourite dagger?

What is your favourite dagger?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite dagger?

• Adventurer
    • Ghost Hunter
    • WindRider

well all dagger can be a one man army but i think th in maja light with skills like mirage dash...if it's controlled properly it's the best char...

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite has to be the WR. Its one of the best ganking classes imo, and you have to love their speed and of course.. focus death. It sucks against Adventurers though, I usually win against the majority of them (because usually noobs play TH's cause they are so damn easy) but if I come across a good, skilled TH, I usually lose every time.

I've tried and my friends tried putting me on other daggers though and I suck at both TH and AW, lol. PW just fits my playstyle and I've been used to playing PW since c3.

Well Adventurer > rest!

Why? ... easy math (STR/DEX/CON)

Human dagger: 40/30/43=113 stat

Elf dagger: 36/35/36=107 stat

DElf dagger: 41/34/32=102 stat

If you can see: human dagger has nearly the best damage (-1 from DElf) way the highest CON and the worst DEX.

So if you put on +5DEX-5CON and +2STR-2CON its stats will be: 42/35/36, which means it will be the most damage dealer the most fastest (equal to Elf) BUT it still has an average life (equal to Elf).

For PvE you may choose DElf because of HEX/PB but for PvP Adventurer is the best... and for 3rd class skills: Mirage is still > rest.