EUW Account for $20 Paysafe~

hiimomar

Oh hey there!

I'm interested in buying an EUW account for $20ish paysafe, or a $25 RP card, you choose.

Specifications of the account I'd like to buy:

- Would be nice if it had more than 2 rune pages, but 2 are fine.

- As much champions from this list; Darius, Jayce, Alistar, Graves, Ezreal, Hecarim, Irelia, Shen and Blitzcrank.

- No record for ranked in s2 or at least silver border. Example; silver border but 900 elo s3 works. Also, no record for ranked s2 900 elo s3 works. No record both seasons would be better.

- I don't need any skins, just champions and what not.

I could raise price to x2 $25 rp cards, that's if you have a really decent account. If not, price stands, $25 rp OR $20 paysafe.

Note; I will NOT go first. You will give me the account info, I'll log on and see what's up then I'll give you the code for the card after I confirm that the account is good to go. If you don't agree with this, don't bother posting in my thread.

Thank you for reading, Omar.

who will trust to give first acc to a guy with 6 posts?

I think my thread speaks of how serious I am with this. And I had made a deal and the guy posted that the deal happened and that I was trustworthy, you can look up in those 6 posts.

add me on skype romeo.inside1

i have 60 Champs + 9 Rune pages 20-25 Skins. + Katarinas New Skin Limited. nasus K-7 etc,etc if you want it just add me on skype but 25 Euros Low. we can deal it or 40 or 30 Euros!

i have 60 Champs + 9 Rune pages 20-25 Skins. + Katarinas New Skin Limited. nasus K-7 etc,etc if you want it just add me on skype but 25 Euros Low. we can deal it or 40 or 30 Euros!

Trusted.

trusted

Note; I will NOT go first. You will give me the account info, I'll log on and see what's up then I'll give you the code for the card after I confirm that the account is good to go. If you don't agree to this, don't bother posting in my thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH 7 post why someone give you first his accout?  kido

Note; I will NOT go first. You will give me the account info, I'll log on and see what's up then I'll give you the code for the card after I confirm that the account is good to go. If you don't agree to this, don't bother posting in my thread

dont rage man its okay. i will give account without regisration email when i take the money i will give ;)

U got 1k post,and u are untrusted!

Trusted

gl with your buy,

just remember price goes with elo, you can buy a account with 10euro on 1200elo

Since I see you get several vouchers that you are trusted, I don't mind going first. I'm not from this community and I was told it's full of scammers.

Anyway, I can only go for $20 paysafe OR $50 RP cards. It's pretty messed up, I know, but it's what I can do.

Edit;  "If you don't agree with this, don't bother posting in my thread." And yet everyone posted stupid comments. It is simple, you don't agree, you don't post.