interlude [L2J]L2Rose

GsL

i'd recommend you to take a serious look on the classes ^^. i know the server is full customized and such, but even with superduper top gear and the healers i tested are rather useless, considering they heal by 400 with a reuse time of 30 secs  and a dagger damage output reaches the 2/3k per blow and same with archer and mages.

the areas are cool for pvp, there's a lot of features that look actually interesting and the gear is neat to the point i actually thought most of your server is really well done.

just for the love of god delete that flame thingie that pops out when you have gear +13 and look again at your classes ... perhaps the place would be even better if you only  made all classes back to retail. .... just my thought ...

i'd recommend you to take a serious look on the classes ^^. i know the server is full customized and such, but even with superduper top gear and the healers i tested are rather useless, considering they heal by 400 with a reuse time of 30 secs  and a dagger damage output reaches the 2/3k per blow and same with archer and mages.

the areas are cool for pvp, there's a lot of features that look actually interesting and the gear is neat to the point i actually thought most of your server is really well done.

just for the love of god delete that flame thingie that pops out when you have gear +13 and look again at your classes ... perhaps the place would be even better if you only  made all classes back to retail. .... just my thought ...

Dude classes are fine that doesnt mean wht i stop check  balance , before some months was online if u ask old players they will tell u wht they see here :)

Why low heal with super S gear? S gear have -50% heal  u can buy accessories that increase heal ..  also A grade havent that -50% ..

Did u try pvp with different classes ? with dagger nope when server open u will undestand how it works

Did u know wht dmg of dagger and all fighter skills depends on their P atck and not only critical power like dgr?

i tested everything with the tokens you gave me to test the top gear ;P

daggers, archers, tyrant, EE, Bishop and Nukers... with top armors +13 and all the tattoos ;D

i knew in advance what you did to daggers ... and trust me i know how to deal with either configuration and tried different setups to see your formulas.

Did u know wht dmg of dagger and all fighter skills depends on their P atck and not only critical power like dgr?

Lol,dis right here shows ur skills. In interlude (I cant speak for higher or lower chronicles) dmg from blows doesnt depend on p.atk. I have even tested on x5 retail srv. Melee hits depend on p.atk.

If u changed dis,then u fail :)

Lol,dis right here shows ur skills. In interlude (I cant speak for higher or lower chronicles) dmg from blows doesnt depend on p.atk. I have even tested on x5 retail srv. Melee hits depend on p.atk.

If u changed dis,then u fail :)

sweet trust me i know wht i do that is your opinion, if thing logic u will undestand why i change interlude fail gaming..

You can answer me on this please:

You prefer Dagger wear no grade dagger and get full defence Buffs and dyes with 0 p atck and full defence stats

deal same with full  full p atck buffs and s weapon ++ and str ++ dyes?

that isnt unfair for other classes on farm servers? dagger deal same dmg without gear and other classes have to farm to increase their dmg?

this is one example , that system work with all fighters anyway.

actually as a main AW, thats incredibly beneficial for me, why do you think Aw's start to pop out on further chronicles :D.

This is the most fair gaming u will ever see on interlude + help a lot in balance ..

Some ppl join and say me big Clans will own everything and solo players will cry ,

Omg this is Life what u wanna be better when u are solo than organized Clan ? that doesnt mean wht solo players havent future..