[Share] Relic Jewels - Interlude

[move]##Information##[/move]

This is my only share that doesn't have any screenshot. If you wanna see the jewels, you have to download them and add them in your server...

Well, I have to say first that I've seen these jewels in L2Pride, but I searched and none has shared them, so I did it. Actually, credits go to me, I just took the appearance of the jewels from L2Pride patch. Anyway, I've changed some things in the system files, they are not the same with L2Pride. I've changed the itemname-e.dat and their ID's.

[move]##Download Links##[/move]

Relic Jewels[RapidShare.com]

Relic Jewels[4shared.com]

Relic Jewels[MegaUpload.com]

Nice...but post some ss first to see what we get...

downloading and then regreting is highly annoying

My PC has a problem so I'm not sure if I will be able to upload the screenshots today...

Ok..we dont really need screens for that but could you tell us the stat of the jewels? Do they have any special ability? Like bow master rings, mystic master necklace and so on?:)

Youre ridiculous? What on earth you need screens for? There are some jewels with custom stat (probablly...I dont know) and with other jewels' icons...Whats so OMGWTF I NEED SCREENZ0RS PLAX ELSE NO ADD MI SRV...serisouly...There's no point adding screens...

Youre ridiculous? What on earth you need screens for? There are some jewels with custom stat (probablly...I dont know) and with other jewels' icons...Whats so OMGWTF I NEED SCREENZ0RS PLAX ELSE NO ADD MI SRV...serisouly...There's no point adding screens...

i want to know what i am adding to my server!!!(i just asked if u can make some for ss i didnt said it neccesairy....sry)

YOU GET NOTHING BY THAT SCREENSHOT! You really wanna see 5 new jewels that have nothing special? They got no custom textures or something...Just some effects. And if you really wnna see what youre adding to your server go download them, test them, mod them or whatever...Stop with the drama and stupid questions now  cause a mod will prolly warn us soon x.x

By the way..These are the stats

99990 Valakas' Fiery Relic Jewel Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +135, Maximum HP +200, P.attack/M.attack +150, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +59, Accuracy Combat/Evasion +6. -1 9412 A special jewel created from the fire of the strongest dragon, Valakas. 0 0 0

99991 Antharas' Tremor Relic Jewel Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.Attack +65, Evasion +2. -1 9411 A special jewel created from the skin of the dark dragon, Antharas. 0 0 0

99992 Baium's Anger Relic Jewel Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.attack +65, Evasion +2. -1 9413 A special jewel created from the spirit of the demi-god, Baium. 0 0 0

99993 Zaken's Dementia Relic Jewel Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2. -1 9414 A special jewel created from the power of the undead pirate, Zaken. 0 0 0

99994 Halisha's Phylactery Relic Jewel Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2. -1 9415 A special jewel created from the mind of the hellish demon, Halisha. 0 0 0

i nned screens

pls make some screens

Whats That ?

is a BIG dramma if you dont see some STUPID icons in a fucking screenshot ? stupid kid asshole ?

User Banned for SPAMMING.

FOREVER.

IF anyone Else ask for Screens do this => ADD THEM TO YOUR SERVER, THEN SEE THEM !