(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

Today I've got some good news MMOPLAY staff has decided the Grand opening date which is early on february you will get informed about the exact date very soon, Also We will reveal you some new features of our server!

*Friend Manager

Friend Manager System: this feature can enable friend system for each player, you can add a friend to your friend list

and help him by this system, HOW? simple, You can take one of the 4 tasks (quests) then you can hunt monsters in mission manager

system. example: you can kill 250 monsters on mms then when you have reach the needed point (250) you can complete it by talking to the

NPC that is located on every big towns, when you complete it your friend must be online to take the gift (Friend Proof Recommendations)

and he can go to the friend manager NPC to exchange them to useful/special items.

*Couple Manager

Now there is more than a reason to get married, fight with your partner to complete Quests  and receive useful/Special items.

Find the proper/favorite partner and join this magical journey to create your own story!

Now I will present you the last feature that I reveal for today!

*Community News/Spotlight

What is that?

Now on MMOPLAY  World there will be something like daily News which informs players what happens in the server and record what players/Clans do!

There is more!  Articles will be written about Sieges,Events,Clan Leaders and who was the first to get a special item(The last who accomplish this will get a special reward)

For example:

Who is the first king of Aden?

Who is the most dangerous players in the server and you have to be careful, MUCH MORE

Reports about Clan Wars and Battles: <Clan name> Defeated <Clan name> Who was the best in this battle etc.

4gkdjl.png

Server's Grand opening is very near so this is the time for  the first Community Spotlight!

Who is going to be the FIRST King of Aden?

What are you waiting for? Bring your Clan and your Friends, Gather your Forces and Join us!

REGISTER on MMOPLAY Community and take part on our Events and Contests, Get informed about New and More Features and Stay Tuned for Grand opening date Announcement!

Ehm, dont know what to say , im really confused , this seems a server that you cant get bored of :)

Im so waiting for it to start with 1-2 friends :)

Would like to ask if Fortune Seekers are playable,i mean if there is something to farm not custom skills :)

Good luck

SirRoyal are you from L2Noobwars aka L2Vendication?

Possibly not i first started using my name before 4-5 years but stopped for 1-2 years using it  and many guys are asking me about many servers xD i wasnt playing that server