(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

we are doing the latest config changes/small fixes and the server will be open on the next 30 minutes

haha first say few minutes, after 1h u say wait more 30 min? no thx, bb deleted system folder

I'm sorry becouse of my stupid question but after 5 minutes spended in search i'm not able to find where the hell is hidden system...

If someone is able to give me link or smth, i'm not going to update my full client [what the hell]!

I'm sorry becouse of my stupid question but after 5 minutes spended in search i'm not able to find where the hell is hidden system...

If someone is able to give me link or smth, i'm not going to update my full client [what the hell]!

Our server software is support our client, in other case you will not be able to see full features

you can download our auto updater and install it follow the steps and there is an option that let you

to update only the system but as i said our server its need our client

here is the link http://lineage2-4fun.cc/download/game-client

sorry but i don't understand,i've logged on your server,zero adena,ok,the rate is low,ok,come back to farm and farm for few levels e few adena ok after ten years of this game....but where are the npc buffer?or gm shop?no global gk?or someone else around?i was alone  :alone:

maybe it's a different kind of lineage,ok,but it is because all the server are custom and this is normal?