(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

server gonna die. 1 clan on server. 15 population.

am ran away from server :P

I know who you are , the emo kid who cries for wipe xD Well the server population is increasing and for the people who think that server is going to fail unfortunately for them it won't Szponiasty aka Deedlit says that, and i will laugh with you bizzaro when u come back online in the server :) 

I'm really not sure. All of player who played on server has a negative opinion about that server. seems to be badly.

http://forum.lineage2.com.pl/index.php?topic=38182.25

90 % negative opinions about server. 

Officialy server has 20 online and 1 main clan on server with 3-8 online (clan MarchorDie, let me know which clans u see there ?) Maybe can u prove it that server has more than 30 online and is more clan than 1 ?

Old servers mean his sl2. angakaran  fail by vain admin and online.( btw admin asked players about some money for cigarettes  :you serious?: ) . Only u and merfis 're talking in this topic so... ( where u see 70+ online, can u explain?). Btw. Ven- Yazuro ?( from administration, so 1 player is writting in this topic,  :'( )

20 posts by u its a kinda silly, u think ?

btw " cry " used to speak trolls so exchange yr brain to better model  :o (stop a lie  please, the truth is important)

just my opinion about server, i think that u try to resceu server, but in my opinion it waste time.

Angakaran has 120 online, before wipe 70, now its the worst online i can ever see.  :-[

I'm winner in this debate because i'm speaking only the truth and u see server always in pink colour. AM RIGHT ,... easy

Thanks for ur next posts;] Give players the reason to quit server :P

Btw dream left too, kuchisin* and many of players( mean 30 0.o ?)

his old server (Deedlit/Monarch/Legend/Szponiasty/Beowulf etc. ; the same person, -admin mmoplay) - mean Angakaran and Sl2.

Admin's behaviours:

http://imageshack.us/f/180/kir1s.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/f/59/kir2.jpg/

Greetings  ^-^  (from Isthari, Bloodline, White Eagle and Bractwo ) <--- Don't forget about respect for players. It result  O0

-------------------

Quote ( Pozdrawiam Cię Piotrusiu( sławny) i myślę, że po takiej reklamie nowego servera to ty nie otworzysz)  :troll:

I saw the screenshots and  i am wondering in 10 days mmoplay is open, they got heroes? TRololol this screenshot is from another server also we cant understand what it says coz it is polish, marco87 i think u r bizzaro who cries all the time and u are annoying..anyway the point is that server is growing and i can see that coz i play there and honestly we dont give a shit if u leaving or ur friends leaving ^^

PS We dont give a shit for your opinion because you are emo kid :)

What to hell I see Bizzaro crying here too.

God damn Bizzaro stop crying.

If you don't have friends it's your problem, stop crying and tell your mom to don't hit you anymore on head,

I don't know what is hard childhood, but when i look at your CRYING i know what is that.

TO ALL mom in the world:

Don't hit your child on head

I beg you

I see that you have a problem with its own personality. Go drink somethink stronger, not only water.

And now about MMOplay it's wonderfull server with some problem's (Read: players like Bizzaro), our Admins/GM still working on this.

Sorry for my bad english but

:rage: I'M NOT F***** :rage: BIZZARO  :rage: AND I LIVE IN F**** :rage: POLAND  :forever alone like a boss:

2 posts in 2 minutes? I see that mmoplay( deedlit) and jeffoukos it the same person  :o

Find friends and good luck in life. Maybe a u find girl also.

Server has very bad opinion so good luck;]

I want to see yr face ( probably u're crying and angry for me  :'( )

When it comes to server.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Marco87 (aka Bizarro) is one of emo quitters that played on my previous project (Angakaran), back few years ago. After one of updates, in which I've removed all pvp/pk scores (to move them to ranking panel, and leave weekly autoresetting scores, in player's alt+t), they've started insulting me (one of them actually even threatened me, that he will "deal with me" in real life lol), and many insulting other players, and finally quit. S

Some of them were logging back, from time to time, to annoy players more (and me again), so I've banned their whole clans (after 1 week notice in advance, that I've informed them, by mass mail, that stated "if they wont be active, and log only to annoy people, they'll gonna be banned" - and that finally hapened). Since then, they go here and there, posting messages like those. But there is easy to be seen lie in all this: since 90% give negative opinion, then why server (Angakaran) was online and popular for nearly 4 years? What's more, there are few players on MMOPlay, who played on Angakaran, and which I still keep contact, and with few in real life. Ask them, about their opinion too.

Bizarro started 2 days ago crying, and producing false info, that we're gonna wipe server (what is completely untrue), to scare away players. Even thou, he stated, that he "quits", he came many times every day, to spam forums and shout in game, ofc with lies and bullshit like above. This is just an kid, who has problems with himself (and is stupid enough to try and pass many idiotic lies, like one time saying he is in coledge, and just a little later, that he is preparing for high school finals, or like today: that he studies, and prepares for finals at the same time, what is complete BS, because in Poland, to go to any coledge, you MUST FIRST pass high school finals!).

If anyone still has any doubts, visit MMOPlay forum, and read Bizarro shoutbox messages just from few hours ago, and his topics. Google translate it :) It's also not that hard, to google or see on youtube information completely opposite, to the lies he's saying, about Angakaran. You can also read topic on lineage2.com.pl, he pastes (if you know Polish), to see that things are not painted in colors, he is trying to present.

And about other lies: Angakran was completely free of any donations, for over 2 years, and even after that, only donations that were possible were for hundreds of head accessories and some custom pets (and new things at that time, like my teleport scrolls and books). Thats all (another lie, about me selling items or other bullshit like that). Whats also funny, they are using "against me" arguments, like "he was reading our clan and pm messages, and spying on us while being invisible" (in their opinion, server administrator or GM, doesn't have right, to control if players are respecting server and other players rights...)

PS. I'll look for screenshots and replays of whole thing they did, I think I could still have them.

PPS. One funny thing saying all about Bizarro and his pals: he was sure, clan he was in on MMOPlay, will follow him and quit. What actually has happened, is that they turned backs on him, and ignored completely, and still playing...

PPPS. Notice Marco87's posts count, and see them. He's here only to try and undermine our team's work, with idiotic lies ;)

LOL GROWN UP Will u destroy server ? ( although 20 people play there)

Go and shouldy for finals instead of wasting many peoples time. Will be better for you, because if you'll not pass, your dreams about coledge will end ;)