(L2J) MMOPLAY Dynamic Rates| Server Revamping! Back online Soon.

MMOPLAY

Admit it, you're a pussy flamer and it's too hard for you to play on a x4 server for more than 2 days.

Sorry little baby but, i dont play on fail servers with 100 ppl LOL all that work on that server and 100 ppl... hahahahahha How the admin feels ? EPIC WASTE OF TIME ! :D

Sorry little baby but, i dont play on fail servers with 100 ppl LOL all that work on that server and 100 ppl... hahahahahha How the admin feels ? EPIC WASTE OF TIME ! :D

Then make a better server or shut the fvck up. Fatass. All you do here is flaming people who're trying to make something special to offer to those retarded kids to play. Guess you're one of those tards who can't get satisfied if he doesn't get full items by his friend or the admin. Pis megn.

Bro,

Then make a better server or shut the fvck up. Fatass. All you do here is flaming people who're trying to make something special to offer to those retarded kids to play. Guess you're one of those tards who can't get satisfied if he doesn't get full items by his friend or the admin. Pis megn.

Baby im sorry but im not that poor to have to make a server of l2 to get some money, im sorry its not my case, enjoy ur shitty 100 ppl community... well 60 due of dualboxes... :I  in any case, u are not the one who gives me the options in my life... stfu or make a better server ? who you think u are ? :)

'

Bro,

Baby im sorry but im not that poor to have to make a server of l2 to get some money, im sorry its not my case, enjoy ur shitty 100 ppl community... well 60 due of dualboxes... :I  in any case, u are not the one who gives me the options in my life... stfu or make a better server ? who you think u are ? :)

I'm not a l2 player. Haven't played l2 for more than a year. Got better things to do. Don't call dudes 'baby', people might think that you're one of those, you know. Who said that a l2 server has to be made only for the reason to gain money? When people talk about economic stuff on this forum, I personally get sick. Cause most of you haven't reach 20 years. Who am I? I'm the Invisible Touch. I don't give a dime about this server, tbh. But you've been flaming in this forum for long time and I hate people who think that they're above those young sheep who enter this forum.

Come on little baby... dont make that face.... a paypal account for for a VIP membership doesnt change the fact u are a piece of crap... and yes I call u baby... any problem darling ? :*

You're not worth of my time.

http://forum.lineage2-4fun.cc/index.php?/topic/1240-preordained-event-dungeon-area/

Guys look at that topic.

Players in 8 days running 78 lv( 3 proffesion) with weapons +6-7 by bug events.

Polish players using polish on chat not english. In my opinion waste time.

Some bugs are corected like pets, herbs, 600 mp in clan hall, off shop and lot of other bugs.

Online 15-25 without offshop. temporary

That players was bug abusers and they will get wipe, polish players rare using polish on shout and also population is 100+. MMOPLAY Staff is fair to the players and we appreciate them who did not use it for their own good instead of some others who abused it!