interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

Go Go Skilled players F1 attack & F2 cp ...... and???

5 guys oin to my server and say me we will vote for your server with proxy if u give us a reward i say no thanks ,

then they left from my server and they tell me check l2cartel admin give us 2 pasive skills each guy

i m not sure if he say lies but enjoy this one :)

Hey! your server is better dude relax, only L2Cartel have more ppl, more pvps! I have 4k pvps in L2Cartel in 5 days in your server i need play 2 years for 1k pvp becaouse no have much ppl on, but u have the best balance.

Will this stupid albanian ever stop talking ? That's the 2nd round ->

SGC vs DelinquentHabits [ Official 9v9 ]

And here's the 1st round -> (1st fight)

2-0 9vs9. Get trashed albanian.

Fail Server for sure is cartel.

Only 1 thing i have to say.

In olympiad WC. Major Arcane -60% resistance to stun. Antharas -50% Zaken -40% resistance to stun and 5/5 stun by Tyrant. and each stun last more than 6-7 second's! Q_Q also mass skills if critical 3k+ dmg for sure Q_Q again PRO FAIL SERVER.! BALANCE FAIL

What can i say after 1 week of play:

Completely no balance-95% population play archers,rest are bishops

Most of skills doesn't work correctly or are edited wrong for ex. daggers/duelist/tyrant

Donators with extremely boosted items/skills ( understand that server need donations to extist but c'mon,where is the fun in pvp against guy who hit you 4-5 times harder than you on max gear/best buffs?)

Server has a lot of people ( I think just one + about L2Cartel)

To sum up if you respect your free time just avoid this server-life is to short for waste time for such a crap.

Regards

In olympiad WC. Major Arcane -60% resistance to stun. Antharas -50% Zaken -40% resistance to stun and 5/5 stun by Tyrant. and each stun last more than 6-7 second's! Q_Q also mass skills if critical 3k+ dmg for sure Q_Q again PRO FAIL SERVER.! BALANCE FAIL

All know this is fail, but have much ppl online. When u have other server dedicated+ddos protect and new, please post here!

if want come offical server make tyrant hit you see 5k dmg ? idiot zealot up your dmg critkal from skill fuck noobs stop nerves me kid

HOPHOP CAMON SGC... FAITHS    [ 18VS18 With Faith get rape always. İkoza give me 1 date for 9vs9 When' i'm try pm ur dat members they are didn't answer for me.. And When my members going to off are you ask me 9vs9 .... so Funny !

NeverWalkAlone [Lineage2 CarteL VoL 3 !

LOL THIS TURKISH LIER HAHAHAHA WE ASKED YOU FOR 9VS9 50 TIMES IN GAME AND ON FORUM AND YOU TOTALLY IGNORED US BESIDES ONCE WHEN YOU SAID "OMG I'M WAITING FOR 2 FRIENDS" HAHAAHAHAH 1 WEEK LATER STILL WAITING FOR YOUR FRIENDS, RIGHT ? FU.CKING STUPID TURKISH PIECE OF SH1T RETARDED CREATURE RIP OFF YOUR PENIS MORE MUSLIMS.

YOU GOT TRASHED 2,5 PARTIES VS 1 PARTY. HOW CAN YOU LOSE TO 1 FREAKING PARTY WITH 2,5 ??? YOU'RE FREAKING RETARDED. THAT'S WHY. YOU LOST ALL FIGHTS YESTERDAY TOO. GET TRASHED TURK KEBAB.