[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

Nobody is gonna join now, everyone plays at L2Central..you had the chance to talk to your community about what happened to server but you fully ignored them so now friendly s*ck my  c0ck and get lost.

zafira? how is zafira lol

im friend whit fuzzy and i know wat he make so stfu

so then why you call me fuzzy becase you are not my friend gtfo pls and troll other topics .ty

haters gonna hate all time,  i like your created to me ty again

so then why you call me fuzzy becase you are not my friend gtfo pls and troll other topics .ty

haters gonna hate all time,  i like your created to me ty again

OMG you are very noob omggggggg fuzzy  is owner of this sh1t srv so stfu

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))  taci dute drq de amarat

do i have use google translate  ?or ? try use english i don't know your gipsy language

Nobody is gonna join now, everyone plays at L2Central..you had the chance to talk to your community about what happened to server but you fully ignored them so now friendly s*ck my  c0ck and get lost.

if i ignore you this not mean i ignore all poeple you are here just to bullshit so i don't give you any attention , you can go back in zafira server and play your archer

when i answer to  some one you call it spam get a life romeo pls

Ok Next time dont pm me to

unlock my topick pls we gona reopen it with much better protection this time

if i ignore you this not mean i ignore all poeple you are here just to bullshit so i don't give you any attention , you can go back in zafira server and play your archer

Well you're complitely stupid that you didnt even understand what i said! I was talking when you closed down YOUR server and you didnt inform any of us from forum or facebook..you just ignored all of us and now after some days you come back and saying that you re-open. Did you understand what i said now?

But the fact is that you failed, and now very friendly suck my c0ck and shut up.

Zlip stop playing il unoob.

kgo DeathLegend will be close your svr again for sure. Good Luck Then.

Got any problem with that admin or what? Nice comments.