[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

I'm from Turkey true but ,I'm Live now in Italy ..  Second About ddos protection yes, i'm sure, i know what i speak [  if u dont understand i think you want learn really english language ... or your english teacher bad.. 3. kid? tell me your age 17-18?  4.I'm not ddos this server i say my opinion only. 5.Please Shut up ! 6. Ahh Sorry but Your  Main Turkish Language bad too ....

" Second About ddos protection yes, i'm sure, i know what i speak [  if u dont understand i think you want learn really english language " its mean

yes, you're sure for what? try write of all (what do you mean) idiot [ i can understand, but you "MUST" need to learn how do you speak with me.. who you are? do you know me, who am I ? you're my soldiering friend?

*yes you are a KID on 21 aged, i dont want to speak with your age anymore teenager noob.

- "4.I'm not ddos this server" everyone know, you and your lamer team was attack to l2amnesia, and now u think this server l2amnesia and u can speak about "no protected server" %85+ you can attack this server too, again.. right funny KID cmon, do it

* "5.Please Shut up ! 6. Ahh Sorry but Your  Main Turkish Language bad too ...." are u crazy? :D ...

" Second About ddos protection yes, i'm sure, i know what i speak [  if u dont understand i think you want learn really english language " its mean

yes, you're sure for what? try write of all (what do you mean) idiot [ i can understand, but you "MUST" need to learn how do you speak with me.. who you are? do you know me, who am I ? you're my soldiering friend?

*yes you are a KID on 21 aged, i dont want to speak with your age anymore teenager noob.

- "4.I'm not ddos this server" everyone know, you and your lamer team was attack to l2amnesia, and now u think this server l2amnesia and u can speak about "no protected server" %85+ you can attack this server too, again.. right funny KID cmon, do it

* "5.Please Shut up ! 6. Ahh Sorry but Your  Main Turkish Language bad too ...." are u crazy? :D ...

He mean: Him think this server dont have protection and get again ddos attacks..

Age 21 and kid?  lol funny

Everyone know SiD And him turk friends attack L2Amneisa are you sure? maybe Greeks attack it.

if you check features careful server is awesome

if they will have DDOS protection and if they will have a good start , this server will have a lot of players online trust me !

I like the features a lot , if there gonna enter 300 + at the begining without lagg and without ddos , server will be awesome !

Is all... ddos protection + lame guard, for more u need buy good advertice in l2topzone & hopzone

i will buy some banner spots on hopzone and topzone after they accept  server on the ranked tops

I mean: it's Amneisa? first answer me, Second Just I want see your protection no more dude relax !

Yes its amnesia sid,i remember his bot which called FuzzyUzzy or smth like that+same site+feautres,before this server i was told you again about his server,u saw,it was the same server:p

p.s now i just saw his forum,its the same,gl :D