[SHARE] EventManager 1vs1 (from L2Sonic-L2Noble)

MlDNlGHT

A Simple 1vs1 Event Manager (for FREYA)

(Ill post this before

Knipex does, and tries to claim it as his)

http://www.4shared.com/file/tlx5Btql/EventManager_Core.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/Jn_6BPqR/EventManager_DP.html

Prerequisites:

Highly Recommend to use Fence Mod with this (Fence Mod)

Highly Recommend to use Geodata with this

Must use inside a Combat, PvP , or AutoFlag Zone !!

If you change your NPCID for it in the eventmanager.properties you must also change data/html/default/70012.html to that same #

The NPC you use MUST be of 'type' -> 'L2Npc' , in your database

I made and used this specifically for the Coliseum. It's much easier than doing 1vs1's manually. 1 GM Can handle 200+ people with this.

If you use the Fences, which I highly recommend, you should spawn 2 of them. 1 Big for the Match Area, 1 Small for the Winner Box.

Here are the dimensions I use from my database:

1	2	149404	46725	-3413	1500	1000
2	2	149500	47778	-3413	1000	300

To begin:

TO begin you announce something like: "1vs1 Now in the Coliseum, 5 mins to participate!"

Spawn your NPC for it in the Coliseum also. You will need the NPC so ppl can sign up and to CONTROL THE EVENT!

Click on the NPC "Participation ON" and wait until people sign up.

I recommend waiting until you have an EVEN number of participating players, on the Participation List.

When you're ready to begin, click on "Participation OFF" !

Match Control:

• To begin a match, simply click the "Match" button.
    If you see 'Not more than 1 player'...Click 'Match' again! (this means someone on the participation list logged off or d/c'd usually)
  • When someone dies, or you get tired of waiting click the "End Match" button.
    If nobody died, the person with the most damage will win.

• The winner will get teleported to the winner location, specified in eventmanager.properties. (L2JConfig)
  • The loser will get teleported to the loser location ,specified in eventmanager.properties. (L2JConfig)
  • The loser will get REWARDED with the loser reward ,specified in eventmanager.properties. (L2JConfig)

• Repeat this process, Match -> End Match, until you see on the NPC "Participants: 1" or "Participants: 0" !
  • When you get to that point, it is time for "Next Round". This will place all the winners back in to the partcipant list for round #2,3,4,5,6,7,8......etc

You keep repeating this process until you have only 1 player left, or until you get bored. The player(s) remaining is the winner(s).

The GM must REWARD the winner(s) with an item(s), MANUALLY, at the end of the FINAL ROUND!!!!

Q & A:

Q: Do match players have buffs?

A: Match players buffs are removed on teleport & they receive the TvT buffs you have specified in L2JConfig/L2JMods (also have time to self buff)

Q: Can match players use potions?

A: Most types of potions, and Scrolls of escape, are disabled by default in Server\gameserver\data\scripts\handlers\itemhandlers\ItemSkills.java

Q: What happens if a 'Participant' Disconnects or logs off while signed up?

A: When they are chosen for a 'Match' the gm will see a message 'Not more than 1 player',  and they will be removed from all lists. Just click Match again to pick new players for the next Match.

Q: What happens if a 'Winner" Disconnects or logs off?

A: Same as above.

Q: What happens if in a match someone clicks 'To nearest village/castle/clan hall'?

A: They can't.

Q: How are the matches chosen?

A: The match players are chosen completely random when the gm clicks 'Match' from the list of participants.

Q: Can people on the same IP participate?

A: Yes, this system checks participants WAN IP and LOCAL IP, so people in Net Cafes can all participate as long as they are on different Local IP's (computers)

Q: Can I use this without the Fence Mod?

A: Yes, in this case I suggest closing the Coliseum doors so losers can't get back inside, and telling the winners to stay on the side of the Coliseum.

Q: Is this hard to install and use?

A: The patches should go in no problems. It may seem overwhelming to learn to use, but really it is very simple to control once you play with it a little.

Misc:

Soon I will release my Auto Changing/Voting for Farming Zones code from L2Sonic-L2Noble, Farm Vote Manager, and Farm Zone Clan system so Knipex doesn't post it and try to claim he coded it also.

He can't code, only noobie stuff like htmls and gm commands he copies and pastes.

ExShowScreenMessage message1 = new ExShowScreenMessage(1,0,2,0,0,0,0,false,5000,1,msg);

I have problem with that line?

L2jServer stable last rev

public ExShowScreenMessage(int type, int messageId, int position, int unk1, int size, int unk2, int unk3, boolean showEffect, int time, boolean fade, String text, NpcStringId npcString)

I have problem with that line?

L2jServer stable last rev

public ExShowScreenMessage(int type, int messageId, int position, int unk1, int size, int unk2, int unk3, boolean showEffect, int time, boolean fade, String text, NpcStringId npcString)

Hi5 I assume?

You will need to make a new method in your gameserver.network.serverpackets ExShowScreenMessage.java.

Add this code , under the one that looks almost exactly like it.

public ExShowScreenMessage (int type, int messageId, int position, int unk1, int size, int unk2, int unk3,boolean showEffect, int time,boolean fade, String text, int npcString)
{
  _type = type;
  _sysMessageId = messageId;
  _unk1 = unk1;
  _unk2 = unk2;
  _unk3 = unk3;
  _fade = fade;
  _position = position;
  _text = text;
  _time = time;
  _size = size;
  _effect = showEffect;
  _npcString = npcString;
}

then on your eventmanager.java you will need to change the current 'private void SendScreenMsg' method to this.

private void SendScreenMsg(L2PcInstance _play, String msg)
{
	ExShowScreenMessage message1 = new ExShowScreenMessage(1,0,2,0,0,0,0,false,5000,false,msg,-1);
	_play.sendPacket(message1);
}

Then it should work...

//true Doug

Anyway this code is the best.  And is 100% Midnight's code.

I dont understand why you attempted you rip my code dude..... that was totally not cool.......

great share...only missing is the automatic reward for the winner..if you do that will be perfect :)

going to test it

Sooner, or later, I wanted to make it a press 1 button deal(gm only), to start it and sit back and let it run.

It will probably be later, rather than sooner though.

The gm has to reward the winner(s) at the end of  the FINAL round. But still as it is, clicking buttons is A LOT easier than trying to do one of

these 1vs1 events in the coliseum without this.. ;D

i have one error ! on game side !

i use your method for Hi5 Server L2J - Server and all works Perfect on Eclipse

and when i create one NPC at game i cant see NPC Name and normal Player Can Target them !

i change npc id cause 70012 it's too high for normal NPC and of course i am using Custom Table's and nothing :S

i have one error ! on game side !

i use your method for Hi5 Server L2J - Server and all works Perfect on Eclipse

and when i create one NPC at game i cant see NPC Name and normal Player Can Target them !

i change npc id cause 70012 it's too high for normal NPC and of course i am using Custom Table's and nothing :S

Did you install the dp patch?

Did you change your npcid in L2JConfig->Eventmanager settings? If you did change the event manager npcid make sure you also change

the html filename in gameserver/data/html/default/70012.htm to whatever NPCID you are using.

So if you are using NPCID # 4001 , gameserver/data/html/default/70012.htm must be changed to 4001.htm.

this is my npc entry from my database, I use custom_npc (table) also. (FREYA database)

70012	32567	Event Manager	1	Participation	1	LineageNPC2.disciple_silen_b	15.75	25.73	70	female	L2Npc	40	2444.468190000000000	1345.800000000000000	7.500000000000000	2.700000000000000	40	43	30	21	20	20	0	0	688.86373	295.91597	470.40463	216.53847	253	4	0	333	0	0	0	50	160	1	1	0	1

nice share

sounds good for pvp servers

Thank you, it really is a pretty fun little thing. I can't stress enough of how much easier this makes it for a single GM to do 1vs1 Events in the coliseum. After doing a couple of 1vs1 events with an event gm on a past server of mine, I said to myself, faaaaaaak that, I will make something to help with this, it was too crazy and hard to control 200+ ppl. Then it was made and grew from there..

I hope some people use and enjoy it.

In H5 u need to register new npc in npcaidata table respectively in custom_npcaidata in order to see its name....

Did you install the dp patch?

Did you change your npcid in L2JConfig->Eventmanager settings? If you did change the event manager npcid make sure you also change

the html filename in gameserver/data/html/default/70012.htm to whatever NPCID you are using.

So if you are using NPCID # 4001 , gameserver/data/html/default/70012.htm must be changed to 4001.htm.

this is my npc entry from my database, I use custom_npc (table) also. (FREYA database)

70012	32567	Event Manager	1	Participation	1	LineageNPC2.disciple_silen_b	15.75	25.73	70	female	L2Npc	40	2444.468190000000000	1345.800000000000000	7.500000000000000	2.700000000000000	40	43	30	21	20	20	0	0	688.86373	295.91597	470.40463	216.53847	253	4	0	333	0	0	0	50	160	1	1	0	1

Yes i already do this ! :/