How To Setup L2Net Ig

JaharakaL

Working Perfect but... My server is throwing a ,,BUFF'' on me every now and then. It makes you stay in one place and cannot move. So you have to click ALT+This BUFF to cancel (Its a method of anti bot.) How can i fight it?

Btw im playing since C4 and never botted. This night i did when i seen this tutorial and other ppl bottin on my server. I got pissed. This is working perfectly except that BUFF.

Please answer.

Thanks and i really appreciate your TUTORIAL!

Okay i solved it!

As first you gotta enter product key for script to work - IZEOYNFDSNJPNSEH  (I took it from other JaharakaL post - THANKS)

Then use script:

// DEBUFF
WHILE 1 == 1
CANCEL_BUFF XXXX
SLEEP 30000
WEND
END_SCRIPT

XXXX = BUFF ID TO REMOVE (Get it thru the BUFFS tab in L2NET

and 30000 is time to check for the buff in this case its 30 SECONDS.

Goodluck!

BTW Thanks again!

Hi, hey bro i followed ur steps one by one and i logged perfect but when im IG i change the bot options but nothing happen, and nothing appear in the box when i hit target manually so how can i solve that problem?

is a High Five Server .

Hi, hey bro i followed ur steps one by one and i logged perfect but when im IG i change the bot options but nothing happen, and nothing appear in the box when i hit target manually so how can i solve that problem?

is a High Five Server .

Upload photo with the error or something mate :D

ok ty :) i will just find another server hehe, I really dont got time to grind and get vesper while 90% of the clans on the server got it lol!

ty for this anyways im sure it will work fine on some other server!