[L2SQ] Lineage Squared... Stacksub, Evolved. -JUST LAUNCHED Oct. 27-

resultz

Let everyone know what you think once you do!

Sure ! I tried to log in but i get crit error on the char creation ! I am gonna fix my client problem and re-try !

True ! stability is excellent and features awesome ! I also tried many ways to bot but without success ! Servers seems good protected !

I definitely recommend this server to someone who wanna hava some fun and enjoy an excellent l2 gameplay !

Good job guys i hope you the best :)

Server is located in New York, and we have a faster connection than pretty much everyone else:

ZzV1X.jpg

We are the 1%.

However, you are not alone on this issue... The majority of people that I have spoken with have resolved their delay by using Leatrix, a simple install that instantly increases your PCs outgoing TCP connections to various types of game servers... One of which is Lineage Squared. ;)

A minority only started lagging after the hurricane, but you can google and see that it's a larger lag associated with the Internet.

For those few who couldn't resolve the issue with Leatrix used the Battleping trial and found it to remove almost the entire delay. Battleping costs ~$5/month, so if a player has to purchase Battleping in order to play on the server, we will compensate that amount in donation coins.

This would be equivalent to a compensatory 30 day 50% EXP Rune... Or 5 frog hats, whichever you would prefer ;)

First, start with Leatrix. You can read about it in the in-game server announcement.

We've been growing steadily since our Oct. 27 launch... But we need more players!

There hasn't been, nor ever will be another Stacksub like this... Read the reviews, or simply log on yourself to check it out!

We have boosted EXP/SP gain from all mobs 1-67 by 50% for the next 12 days, so hurry! Log on, and catch up!