[L2J] L2Mars Freya Custom PvP Server / Launch Date: 3/11/2012

SkyL2Mars

And you will do good my friend. After Sorceri's 5th server failure he gave another name to his shit and keeps up fthe failing etc etc.

its like you , after 1 , 2, 3, 4 wipe now u lost all ur community , lets see if mars will have population and shut ur mouth . better help ur server ssssddl.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Please Tectonic read my whole comment and stop beeing jealous about my server. By failing 5 times, changing again and again name you are just kidding the people taking their money for your profit.

I didn't hear you and why should you not hear me ? I mean.. You said before about official, if the managers/admins of official heared 4.000 people then I guess it wouldn't be official it would be a server with no future. But believe me those years I always heared my people not the haters but those who really wanted to help and those who stayed till the last minute with me and didn't join other servers. To end this conversation I have to say that I love this community and this server and first of all my staff. But things in my life changed dramatically and I just can't keep it anymore. I'm not saying the server will close I'm saying that in this period it's really hard to open it. Either it's time, studies, family and many other reasons that I'm not willing to say in here.

TY

Dev, Take your server, your "busy" irl, and gtf outta my topic dude. You have no clue about developement, server management e.t.c so please do not comment.

I dont even remember if you are older than 16-17 years old.

The reason canyon closed is because i kinda got "Attacked". Dunno if your spies told u that.

Nevermind continue being the same idiot.

its fail server

We respect your opinion, but could you please tell us the reason so i can know what people dont like about us? Maybe i can improve some things u and ur friends dont like ;)