Rank Pvp System 3.8.9 [Il - H5]

use server side for screen shot, not use client side :)

( if you put screens at client side and run the config from client side "Player" have to use High graphics to see it with good quality, with low looking like a *** )

Edited by Thug!!

• 3 months later...

hello i have use this code and i test in in l2jfrozen and after time to flag and second char is death

in game show me this messeger all time

killer.sendMessage("You can't earn Reward or Rank Points in restricted zone");

any can help me to fix it tnx!

The man you are the most magnificent developer I know , I use your project long two years , but a time to ca walk with some failures count of misconduct legal pvp , I believe that adding the fixes to improve , but as the add? best back commit? or add new lines within the fixed folder? sorry for the inconvenience , but as I said the best design can not be overlooked.

• 1 month later...

I faced problem while typing .pvpinfo ingame - my GS shows me error:

ERROR Client: [Character: Admin - Account: admin - IP: 127.0.0.1] - Failed reading: [C] 38 Say2 ; null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.masteriopack.rankpvpsystem.RankPvpSystemPvpStatus.preparePage(RankPvpSystemPvpStatus.java:146)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.masteriopack.rankpvpsystem.RankPvpSystemPvpStatus.sendPage(RankPvpSystemPvpStatus.java:40)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.masteriopack.rankpvpsystem.VoicedCommandHandlerPvpInfo.useVoicedCommand(VoicedCommandHandlerPvpInfo.java
:55)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.Say2.runImpl(Say2.java:507)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:77)
        at com.l2jfrozen.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1213)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)

Any suggestions or help?

this is my error i can't see the exp image why i can't? i have all the files  i see all image but i can't see exp.. 

here a image from my console:

http://prntscr.com/5q8xvc

and here in game exp bar :s

http://prntscr.com/5q8yky

who can help me ?

Okay, i fixed my own problem.

CrazyLethal:
Check if you installed images folder into correct directory.

Did you enabled server side images.

Did you did not touched the Image buffer Prefix? - it should be 6-7.

Didn't you faced errors or warning before compiling when applied patches to your server pack? I mean at Masterio.ImageConverter?

i'm testing but no i don't touched nothing.

server\game\data\html\images\rank_pvp_system

here i have 3 file 

-exp

-rank

-rank name 

if u can see in the image you can see that, the system show Rank and Rank Name but no show the exp it's my problem :s

and i hhave some errors with sime lines 

Image : http://prntscr.com/5qe3qm

Syntax error token "<",? expected after this token 

many lines with this error and i don't know when i change from

private List<Integer> _victims = new ArrayList<>();

to

private List<Integer> _victims = new ArrayList();

only shows the line in warning all the errors is with this declaration :s

Edited by CrazyLethal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just sended 6 euros, have anyone donate for this awesome feature?

Nice,  you supporting him!

That maybe will make him Update it.

Can you update it for aCis 330?

Since thousand of lines has been changed.