Reginald retiring after losing World Championship Season 2

who could be the new ap mid for them then? would it be salce? since he 'was' in TSM.evo (now in Curse as sub)

or a whole new guy? Forellenlord xD, since he dont have that much of a good team ^^

who could be the new ap mid for them then? would it be salce? since he 'was' in TSM.evo (now in Curse as sub)

or a whole new guy? Forellenlord xD, since he dont have that much of a good team ^^

Most likely phantom l0rd..

He is even worse than Reginald.

I am talking who do i think will get his position .. I believe that Regi was one of the best AP Carries playing (Wrote it on the "Dream Team" topic aswell ..) .

I am talking who do i think will get his position .. I believe that Regi was one of the best AP Carries playing (Wrote it on the "Dream Team" topic aswell ..) .

Nah. He is at the same level as Ocelote. Maybe a bit better though.

tiensinoakuma would be good for new ap carry

Don't think so. He is in OddOne's ignore list. Plus, he never plays anything but Katarina.

They could take Salce from TSM.evo. He is one of the best AP players in my opinion.

Don't think so. He is in OddOne's ignore list. Plus, he never plays anything but Katarina.

They could take Salce from TSM.evo. He is one of the best AP players in my opinion.

salce left tsm.evo for curse

he's substitute there

FLord is on West.

I liked that guy,i hope he changes his mind.

By far the worst AP Carry in professional gaming scene.