You are a scidie(scriptKidie)?

anath3ma

Well how much Dumb script Kidie u are?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Well how much Dumb script Kidie u are?

• Im not a script kidie i write my own explits
    • im not script Kidie but i dont kow to write exploits
    • i just got milw0rm on bookmark and i chek for new exploits every day this is bad?
    • yes maybe i am
    • WTF script kidie what the hell is this??

well scidies vote....

If I remember correctly, script kiddie is a term for ppl who use other ppl programs,codes,hack's to do malware things(etc "hack").

ps: if u used,lets say,l2 walker,l2 phx etc,even the int file for custom enchant colours...then you are script kiddie. which makes 100% of this server script kids.

regards,

Vein.

Make milw0rd private if you think the one who use those exploids are skiddies :) and no...Im not that deep in hacking websites and forums...quite lame...I mean...you could go gently and tell that guy that his website/forum is vulnerable

Make milw0rd private if you think the one who use those exploids are skiddies :) and no...Im not that deep in hacking websites and forums...quite lame...I mean...you could go gently and tell that guy that his website/forum is vulnerable

+ only kids destroy other ppl hard work.just..lame.

If I remember correctly, script kiddie is a term for ppl who use other ppl programs,codes,hack's to do malware things(etc "hack").

ps: if u used,lets say,l2 walker,l2 phx etc,even the int file for custom enchant colours...then you are script kiddie. which makes 100% of this server script kids.

regards,

Vein.

yes u are correct

well.. everyone defines "script kids" on his own way... but i think script kids are a bunch of ignorant kids.. who dunno what they r doing.. just copying other ppl work..and not trying to learn from it.. just using it...basically.. we all r script kids in some way...i think its ok to be a script kid as long as u try to learn :)

• 9 months later...