2012: The Year The Internet Ends

zunix

Guest skaros

I dont understand this.

All companies that earn money from internet are definetly not going to let that happen...

By the way... why do you think that we are going to die???Especially at 2012???

No comets,no tsunamis,no aliens,no sun explosions,no terrorists

it wont be anything of that...

I have searched a litle bit about that...

Nasa climate report said that in 2012 icebergs will melt...

they said they would melt already and they are on a s space project to controll somehow the weather and the sun rays in order to help us... but this wont be done till 2040+ so they say to change habitants...

all ppl watch a cuple of videos and they got sensitive for 2 days and tried to help but after

2 days 3 maximum  they say "-beep- this" and they return to their old habits...

almost nobody does anything about it... shame isnt it?

even i saw some videos... i wanted to help i was carefull for 3 days but i stoped :)

we are doomed :)

We made this and we have to try to make this not happen...

If the ice melts a Poisonus cloud will come in to the atmosphere and it is able to kill us all...

We havent reached the point of no return... we are just on code red!!!

I have also read that mayans Callendar ends at 31 December 2012 and after it ends

a happy celabrating will ocure.... but what will be that???

mayans predicted others races extintion and their own...

and their predictions came true....

But...  our first species did not look like humans...

A comet crushed on earth and its Beings combined with earths...

thanks to that comet we and earth where created

so do deserve to live???

there is no crap like God will save us or Christ will forgive our sins and crap like that!

Christians say not to masturbate!

I say FU FaGoT!

we are on our own!

Something created universe... but what....

but the main question

Should we save earth???

Or earth should be saved from us???

I dont understand this.

All companies that earn money from internet are definetly not going to let that happen...

By the way... why do you think that we are going to die???Especially at 2012???

No comets,no tsunamis,no aliens,no sun explosions,no terrorists

it wont be anything of that...

I have searched a litle bit about that...

Nasa climate report said that in 2012 icebergs will melt...

they said they would melt already and they are on a s space project to controll somehow the weather and the sun rays in order to help us... but this wont be done till 2040+ so they say to change habitants...

all ppl watch a cuple of videos and they got sensitive for 2 days and tried to help but after

2 days 3 maximum  they say "-beep- this" and they return to their old habits...

almost nobody does anything about it... shame isnt it?

even i saw some videos... i wanted to help i was carefull for 3 days but i stoped :)

we are doomed :)

We made this and we have to try to make this not happen...

If the ice melts a Poisonus cloud will come in to the atmosphere and it is able to kill us all...

We havent reached the point of no return... we are just on code red!!!

I have also read that mayans Callendar ends at 31 December 2012 and after it ends

a happy celabrating will ocure.... but what will be that???

mayans predicted others races extintion and their own...

and their predictions came true....

But...  our first species did not look like humans...

A comet crushed on earth and its Beings combined with earths...

thanks to that comet we and earth where created

so do deserve to live???

there is no crap like God will save us or Christ will forgive our sins and crap like that!

Christians say not to masturbate!

I say FU FaGoT!

we are on our own!

Something created universe... but what....

but the main question

Should we save earth???

Or earth should be saved from us???

The end is just going to mean a new beginning. No matter what happens, humanity will last forever. Besides aliens, insects or anything else that exists or not in this world I assure you we are the most perseverent and unique race in the universe. Humanity won't die.

one day our science professor said to us that's maya expected a disaster in 2011

political ppl say that's the end of world will be cuz of a world war

another scientific say that's the ice pole will melt

so we presume that's all of them are fake

2012? Too many smart people being awake and noticing that the system rules the stuff around ...everywhere. In ur tv, on net, in ur house, in ur WC...everything is made to NOT be noticed,yet fuck with ur mind...About what will happen? Nuclear war...everyone dies...kitchen bugs survive!!!! Shit lol wasnt that a kewl story? :D

2012? Too many smart people being awake and noticing that the system rules the stuff around ...everywhere. In ur tv, on net, in ur house, in ur WC...everything is made to NOT be noticed,yet -beep- with ur mind...About what will happen? Nuclear war...everyone dies...kitchen bugs survive!!!! Shit lol wasnt that a kewl story? :D

haha yeah... agreee 1000000%

Gj

Anyway guys if you are kinda afraid from aliens or that sh1t i can assure you that there is no danger. Even if they do come to earth they wont last for long they will all die. WE the humans have immunity to insects from our planet and all that sh1t , however aliens dont so even if they reach us they will die before they can touch is.

About 2012 ...

If we die, we die. We dont deserve the earth after all sh1ts that we have done to it.

If it wasn't for US the earth could last for more more more more more more time.

But since now ppl are claming its world end at 2012 i dont give a sh1t im sure i will die next to my tv with a beer in the hand and a cat in the other (lol).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O96ZMPXuv1A&feature=related

It is true that the government and NASA know about that new planet but no one knows if its coming like this it is not proved

Anyway guys if you are kinda afraid from aliens or that sh1t i can assure you that there is no danger. Even if they do come to earth they wont last for long they will all die. WE the humans have immunity to insects from our planet and all that sh1t , however aliens dont so even if they reach us they will die before they can touch is.

About 2012 ...

If we die, we die. We dont deserve the earth after all sh1ts that we have done to it.

If it wasn't for US the earth could last for more more more more more more time.

But since now ppl are claming its world end at 2012 i dont give a sh1t im sure i will die next to my tv with a beer in the hand and a cat in the other (lol).

Aliens will never ever come. Even if aliens are there, their planet probbally has a different atmosphere, temperature and enviorment. It would take kkk's of years to survive on earth.

About the Earth...dont worry, it wont end once with us. =)

About us dying...If its stoppable, it will be stopped...The New World Order needs something to rule over...With no humans there would be nothing to play with. So asteroids, comets or whatever gonna suck...They'll stop them with their imbalolbombs =). If God's gonna come on earth...well...It wont. God = NWO = Bullshit = Go prey! Church rox! They dont pay taxes! lol...(Ok dont take it as racism or shit....just the way I find it)

So...

2012 gonna be a bullshit. Nothing can stop the human race!!! ^.^'

Ok...maybe an World Revolution against the New World Order and the smart guys that play you like toys behind the courtain :) . Eventho they are way to powerful to be stopped...If something like that will happen they will just blow the whole planet...Those guys dont accept defeat :)

Guest skaros

hahahaha...

look...

of course aliens exists...

and many  SPICIES of them... they are many races of aliens... and we are one of them named humans...

i read what hackz0r said...

an alien space craft crushed in a desert because of the earths strange magnetic fields...

Some scientists took the space craft... and they found out how aliens where moving...

we are capable to traves with the maximum speed on the universe like if we say the max speed is

385.000 years of light traveling it will be the speed we will travel :)

The way they do it is a way that our brain will not understand it is way more dificult for our understanding...

look....

The world is round....

sw7gk9f0rkw357acvff0.jpg

If we want to travel from spot one to spot to we will have to travel like this

width=619 height=480http://www.imageshack.gr/files/j2yjr3i5ystn6zxl9w39.jpg[/img]

But aliens have HUGE brains and they can travel like this with their magnetic Worm Holes...

Imagine earth was like that

width=619 height=480http://www.imageshack.gr/files/sd6d80559nbnkfahxjm3.jpg[/img]

Aliens travel like that and they go faster...

that Change of shape and going from spot 1 to spot 2 with that way u need to have a magnetic force to open a worm hole...

I dont understand that...

But i saw that on History or Discovery channel (Nova)

so hackz0r said we will survive we have immunity...

aliens have the brains not only to figure how it works but to do it too!!!

so we are doomed if that spicies attacks... :(

alien doesn't exist it's a story for afraid kids

Yeah u are right...

there is nothing among us from the other 13948324023749237498732894792387489237489327423984798327492374892 solar systems...

no way...

we are just alone ...

besides...

there are only 3247328478329479237489327489723984732894773924789327498732894 posibilites for aliens to exist....

damn ur so smart -.-

way 2 many movies...sorry for dumping but this post was too stupid xD

Dude...

1st ...Noone said there are no aliens. There are, but there are NO chances that they live at the same atmosphere preasure, gravity, temperature, humidity and air chimical components like us. If the athmosphere preasure would grow with about 100 we would die...and no 100 isnt much. If the gravity with rise with 1% we would die because our blood wont be able to get to our brains anymore. If the temperature we would die because the plants wont grow, animals will die = we die. If the humidity will grow everyone will get sick, get breath issues and...die. If the air chimical components would change with ~2% we would die...Slow indeed but we would in some hundreds of years.

SAME with aliens. Aliens got their own atmosphere preasure, gravity, temperature, humidity and air chimical components...If they change anything, they DIE.

About your brain SF thing...dude seriously...Youre not in Star Trek here. Indeed our brain can do alot, and it can fool you. I mean if I wanna be afraid, I will be afraid in the next moment just because I know how to control my brain (yes I can really do that...didnt just say I would). Altho the brain cant change the reality! If anything changes its just your mind, and its just for you...You cant think youre on Venus and in the next morning wake up at the 500 times bigger gravity and 100 times lower temperatures of Venus.

Feel free to reply and comment along what I said. I came up with something to break your points. Try to do the same...Dont just come and say youre smart. Everyone can do that...Prove it :)