2012: The Year The Internet Ends

zunix

way 2 many movies...sorry for dumping but this post was too stupid xD

Dude...

1st ...Noone said there are no aliens. There are, but there are NO chances that they live at the same atmosphere preasure, gravity, temperature, humidity and air chimical components like us. If the athmosphere preasure would grow with about 100 we would die...and no 100 isnt much. If the gravity with rise with 1% we would die because our blood wont be able to get to our brains anymore. If the temperature we would die because the plants wont grow, animals will die = we die. If the humidity will grow everyone will get sick, get breath issues and...die. If the air chimical components would change with ~2% we would die...Slow indeed but we would in some hundreds of years.

SAME with aliens. Aliens got their own atmosphere preasure, gravity, temperature, humidity and air chimical components...If they change anything, they DIE.

About your brain SF thing...dude seriously...Youre not in Star Trek here. Indeed our brain can do alot, and it can fool you. I mean if I wanna be afraid, I will be afraid in the next moment just because I know how to control my brain (yes I can really do that...didnt just say I would). Altho the brain cant change the reality! If anything changes its just your mind, and its just for you...You cant think youre on Venus and in the next morning wake up at the 500 times bigger gravity and 100 times lower temperatures of Venus.

Feel free to reply and comment along what I said. I came up with something to break your points. Try to do the same...Dont just come and say youre smart. Everyone can do that...Prove it :)

very well said...

although i disagree with the temperature bit...

the temperature is not alike all over the world all over the world it is different...we are still alive...

so if the temperature changes other plants will die... and others will survive, or get planted ^^

<-- my opinion

or maybe aliens can transforming like humans maybe they live with us but discaize as humans theres is so many possibilities...the world is so space out we may never know!

Im leaving this post...too many SF kids...

Wake up. Just one ADN change is made in thousands of generaions :). Check what Darwin said...

or maybe aliens can transforming like humans maybe they live with us but discaize as humans theres is so many possibilities...the world is so space out we may never know!

ok.... that is a wee bit stupid...

anyway there are rumors that US government aka Area 51

has aliens that are not known to us but they are hiding them... God knows why :/

Oh yeah.... BTW every greek download from warezakias uploaded from fakoykas: Τι μας κρύβει η NASA για τον πλανήτη Άρη (e-book)

rly usefull info in there :)

Vago do you live in 18th century?have you ever heard word technology?

out of our planet isnt gravity and ppl were there and didnt die

even if temperature will be +100C plants can survive we have ventilators(fan) fridges and so :)

well you cant save all but some yes its like with aliens they cant come all but some yes and i bet they have much better technology than us :)

some ppl dont believe on aliens some yes its like with religion :)

I dont belive in God. I dont belive in aliens. And unlike you, I dont belive in television...

About the gravity thing...Go check out more. The spaceman suits are preasured so the blood will still flow through those guys. If there would be no praesure, the blood would boil.

Once again for all of you damn kids. There are no aliens...Stop watching TV too much. Stop preying at GW Bush. Stop beliving that anyone will give a fuck on you when there will be no clear water or food... Stop being so mindlocked.

Also stop trying to look smart because you certanly are not. I came with REAL arguments for all my points...You just came in and called me idiot...That makes you a kid.

KKTHXBB grow and study more then PM =)

rofl that was what i was talking about technology spacemans have special suits so their blood wont boil aliens can also have something special helmet or something so they can survive on earth

try wikipedia and search for word technology

and no i didnt call you idiot or insulted you you are the only one who is insulting

I am very sorry for the words im going to use in my message but i died from laugh.

PANIC B1TCHEZ PANIC.

Thats what everyone wants you to do keep making them a favor whos Nasa fuking morons that are just like us HUMANS . They think they can do fairy tails and everybody will listen to them well i say F2CK NASA. F2ck all this bullsh1ts just turn on p**n or w/e have fun enjoy life and die when its ment to just live your life. Live without Fear or fear will become your death.

guys this is like the Private server history! Internet is a HUGE thing who moves ALOTS of money, does even pass trough your head how much money internet moves, And belive me everything in this world who wins are the guys with more money, For exemple if internet start to be payed, you think that will be people paying mounthly for play l2? And we are normal guys so NCsoft (big company) knows about this much before us and we realese the New L3 in 2011? guys this is just a crapy shit movie of a nerd guys! check out their other videos (they just have a bitch talking about sex [i already saw [and she is hot xD]]) they just want subscritions to be payeds by youtube! this video is fake, its impossible to end with internet!

Another exemple, the payments for the governement, you can pay your bills to the governement in internet (some of them are almost exclusive by internet) well guys the world of Internet is what moves more money, no1 will can stop it, cuz money moves the world! and thats all, Dont be afraid and sleep well xD

Guest skaros

guys this is like the Private server history! Internet is a HUGE thing who moves ALOTS of money, does even pass trough your head how much money internet moves, And belive me everything in this world who wins are the guys with more money, For exemple if internet start to be payed, you think that will be people paying mounthly for play l2? And we are normal guys so NCsoft (big company) knows about this much before us and we realese the New L3 in 2011? guys this is just a crapy shit movie of a nerd guys! check out their other videos (they just have a bitch talking about sex [i already saw [and she is hot xD]]) they just want subscritions to be payeds by youtube! this video is fake, its impossible to end with internet!

Another exemple, the payments for the governement, you can pay your bills to the governement in internet (some of them are almost exclusive by internet) well guys the world of Internet is what moves more money, no1 will can stop it, cuz money moves the world! and thats all, Dont be afraid and sleep well xD

yeah all this are good...

but internet will stop because 2012 world will end :D

i thik they can move the commet that is comming not to hit earth

BUT WE MUST CHANGE HABITS !!! ffs...

if we continue like this.... we are going to die and its going to be our fault...