site where you can earn 1$ per day by competing offers tasks etc

Hello. i came across a site  which i believe is profitable.if i have not discovered maxcheaters i would not be able to discover this site also so i would like to share it with others. it is a good site where it is possible to  make money  1$ per day(i know it is not a big deal but OK) by doing daily tasks surveys and offers. at first i did not know how it was working and  i managed to make  1$ at  2 days time i cashed out with paypal and the next day it was in my account. the site is called  gptbanks and you can join from here and please if you are kind enough join under my ref i would appreciate it :)

and because you surely  do not trust without  proof i  upload an image which is  my paypal payment i received today!

HERE IS IT!!

yDZym.jpg

here is the link http://gptbanks.com/members/register.php?ref=john90

there is a variety of things you can do to earn points. 1 point=0.01 $ .there a simple tasks  as  sign up in other sites which gives you for example 0.05 and there are other tasks like surveys that give you more points. search the site there are lots of  means to make points. for example you can watch  3 videos and get  5 points which is 0.05$ just for watching a  youtube video. and the good thing is  that when you get to 1$ you can cashout with paypal as i did.

i know  1$ /day is not a big deal but it is better from nothing. and when i say day do not imagine that you are  24 h over the pc. 3-4 the most. i hope you find this site useful