site where you can earn 1$ per day by competing offers tasks etc

i have a question iam getting one code for every survey that iam doing example O55-64945-B1TQ <is fake how i can use this and for what?

also i have this problem

Thank you for your interest in participating in our surveys. Unfortunately we are unable to record your participation in this survey due to one or more of the following reasons:

You or someone else using the same computer has already participated in this survey.

The country under which you are registered does not match the location of the computer you are currently using.

Sometimes, if interviews are rushed through they can't be used and you may not be eligible for the survey reward.

Our security system detected that someone using this computer engaged in irregular activity.

some surveys does not work because  of your country. i know it is stupid. also as you can see there is not greek language for the surveys. however do not  get your hopes down. try something else than the surveys. try daily tasks. it is easier to get points from there. also mind for the video wall and sonic rewards. and  try to search a bit. but  be careful there are offers that  require you to give your number. never do that. you can earn points safely as i did. i hope i helped. if you need something ask me if i can help

sure. you can complete offers and earn points. 1 point=0.01 $. you get points from simple sign  ups watching videos and  completing surveys. i suggest the video wall and the  daily tasks which the  points are credited instantly. in one day you can make  1 $ easily

OakU8.png

MORE PROOF

this is the last  one because  i do not want to spam.however i have the intention to show the truth and motivate others to make  cash easily.

sure. you can complete offers and earn points. 1 point=0.01 $. you get points from simple sign  ups watching videos and  completing surveys. i suggest the video wall and the  daily tasks which the  points are credited instantly. in one day you can make  1 $ easily

how much is the limited money that i can withdraw?

the min cashout for  paypal and payza is 1$ and for LR 0.5$

just completed some offers but there are still in my pending list ! Can you suggest me some good offer that will gimme instant points ?

also mind to clear cookies because  some non instant offers might not be credited if you do not clear  your cookies

how i will do it?

you do it from your browser settings

i still can undersand how i gain points..i cant complete ena offer...can yoi record a video to show how to complite an offer..i think it is simple to do it..