site where you can earn 1$ per day by competing offers tasks etc

i complete daily tasks. you an go to  offerwall->daily tasks and choose some of the tasks there. upon completing  a task that gives  2 points 8 times you get in your account  19 points which is  0.19$. it might take  30 min ormore  but in one day by doing it 5 times you can get  1$ and as you can see thay pay.some of they are simple and some are not and they offer more points. just start with the2 points tasks. it may request you to find if a company has a official website  by searching google .it can request you to see satelite images and determine if they the address is true or not and if  it is a company or a house. those are the things  i do to get daily points. try it.

i complete daily tasks. you an go to  offerwall->daily tasks and choose some of the tasks there. upon completing  a task that gives  2 points 8 times you get in your account  19 points which is  0.19$. it might take  30 min ormore  but in one day by doing it 5 times you can get  1$ and as you can see thay pay.some of they are simple and some are not and they offer more points. just start with the2 points tasks. it may request you to find if a company has a official website  by searching google .it can request you to see satelite images and determine if they the address is true or not and if  it is a company or a house. those are the things  i do to get daily points. try it.

thnx i will try it..

i have more proofs if anyone wants to be convinced just tell me to post. thank you

i still have 0 money..xaxa...

can you record how to do a offer?xD

well i do not know how to do that and in my opinion it is not necessary because  it is simple. a member from here named jack38 has earned already some  money. do as i said. go to complete daily tasks. also mind for the videowall. today i  got 0.08 $ just for viewing 8 videos. i know there are  hard offers but there are  simple too and you can make money from them. go try it. go to daily tasks and do crowdflower tasks.

well i do not know how to do that and in my opinion it is not necessary because  it is simple. a member from here named jack38 has earned already some  money. do as i said. go to complete daily tasks. also mind for the videowall. today i  got 0.08 $ just for viewing 8 videos. i know there are  hard offers but there are  simple too and you can make money from them. go try it. go to daily tasks and do crowdflower tasks.

ok..i will try videowall

i would like to add something more that i did not know  about this site  until today. the site has a daily jackpot which is average 3$ a day and a lucky one gets  it everyday.and every week  the site gives  30$ to a lucky one that is chosen.i noticed that fact because it happened to me and i 3.48$ today just from luck. so if you want to participate to the jackpots  submit tasks. even one task daily may  give you 3$ or more and  ten tasks per week may give  you 30 $. i hope this information will be helpful to those  who are new there and those who did not know .i just wanted to share it :)

@unsponsored  hippo  above just made 1$ he did the same as i did. he  completed daily  offers which are in the offer wall section. try it

So you spend 30mins x5 times per day = 02:30 hours of wasted time for 1$. Seems kinda useless, maybe its just me.

if you are fast  you can spend 15 min per task which is  15x5=75 min  1h 15min to get  1 $. well you can not only do this you can watch a video in the internet and do it the same time with your own pace. after all you do what you do everyday. you are on your pc surfing and getting free money... i do not think it is useless..well there are others ways of course to get  money but i would rather get  1$ per day from doing almost nothing than getting nothing. right?