|3002 ELO|FLord the highest elo in the world

Yakamoto

Have you seen his orianna and tf? For -beep- sake.. Yesterday he hyper-carried his team vs m5, he applies so much pressure on the map with his tf and generally any team should feel lucky to have him in soloq. I just love how people who have like 1500-2000 elo lower than his talk shit about him.

Bitch please.

I saw his clan in a lol tournament,guess what? HE DID AWFULL 0-6 against oce,and in soloq he did so often 0-5,etc.

And not only this one (when they'll reach the top ten call me ok?)

Bitch please.

I saw his clan in a lol tournament,guess what? HE DID AWFULL 0-6 against oce,and in soloq he did so often 0-5,etc.

We're talking about solo Q, not 5v5. And what do you want guys, cause he has 3k elo what does it means, that he can't lose any game or have a negative score;

Bitch please.

LOL i love how you think that being in a shitty team makes him a bad player, especially when he just entered the competitive scene. And i won't comment the 2nd sentence where you say that he goes 0/5 in every game. All I have to say is that brain damage is a serious problem.

Have you seen his orianna and tf? For -beep- sake.. Yesterday he hyper-carried his team vs m5, he applies so much pressure on the map with his tf and generally any team should feel lucky to have him in soloq. I just love how people who have like 1500-2000 elo lower than his talk shit about him.

Totally agree, just see how he plays that orianna..

Maybe there are others pro players better than him, but u can't say anything when he's top ELO arround the world.

Bitch please.

Playing in a team is much different than playing in solo q.

I've seen lot's of 2k+ solo q players failing against 1700~ players that have more experience in a premade team.

It doesn't mean that these 1700 players are better. They just know how to play with premades better than solo q players.

Really Ocelote said Flord isnt that good?xDDD Everytime I watch ocelote he is like 0/9 , 1/7 ,0/5,0/3  and keeps saying 'im playing good'

oh god....I've been watching oce's streams for like a month now and he never had a really bad score even when the rest of the team did.Also right now in his stream he said i need to practice more,he just knows if he's playing bad or good.

Ocelote vs Flord right now on custom game (Theyir teams) .. Karthus vs TF .. Ocelote is 8/4 now and Flord 4/6, game still in progress

sk lost..