Celestial Child armor by CriticalError

Dev

Do you want Celestial Child (CriticalError) Shared for free ?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Celestial Child (CriticalError) Shared for free ?

• Yes !!
    • No

Guest Elfocrash

Who cares for respect these days ?.. ::)  Respect is an unknown word.

So if i ddos your server to death you won't care right? I mean, i won't show respect to the money you gave to host and make it live. But who cares about respect these days huh..

So if i ddos your server to death you won't care right? I mean, i won't show respect to the money you gave to host and make it live. But who cares about respect these days huh..

You can't do shit.

im not threatening. i'm just saying

I know what you say but mate listen up, I'm not the person who started this. Actually it was CriticalError who first put his tail to my protected files and shared them freely without asking and without thinking what is going to happen next.

Check out http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=238217.0

So, the person who is talking for disrespect it's not me it's all about him. So now let's get to the point if you understood the whole situation.

Guest Elfocrash

I know what you say but mate listen up, I'm not the person who started this. Actually it was CriticalError who first put his tail to my protected files and shared them freely without asking and without thinking what is going to happen next.

Check out http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=238217.0

So, the person who is talking for disrespect it's not me it's all about him. So now let's get to the point if you understood the whole situation.

oh my bad mate i didn't read the whole topic. just you threatening CE.

Then CE deserves his files to get shared. An eye for an eye.

Sorry again for saying what i said.

who cares? you are a complete immature, create a topic just to make spam ... i'm already retired of l2, then you can share all that, aa please anyway reminds me of that which your server has animations, textures and all other work others, is really pathetic, your server don't have nothing of original.

anyway this is your rip of my Celestial? you fail LOL!!!!

SEaSZ.png

who cares? you are a complete immature, create a topic just to make spam ... i'm already retired of l2, then you can share all that, aa please anyway reminds me of that which your server has animations, textures and all other work others, is really pathetic.

No rips. I will share the original with your textures and your name. Also I will give them notice how to use it for ALL clients just by putting to their systems fire.dll & ggbps.dll it's gonna work so fiiiiiiiiiiine.

Why L2 is dead?

Many players still playing...

YY many dumps deny to try the new generation games like me when i first started L2 7-8 years ago, Im sure that if the 90% of them try something new they will forget L2 as I did!